MIUI V4 Theme: The Dark Knight Rises v.3.0 [Major Update August 07, 2012]

Discussion in 'Theme Releases' started by raakaysh, Jun 18, 2012.

1. lynnky

lynnky Members

2. raakaysh

raakaysh Members

3. kenniy

kenniy Members

thank you very much for the theme. my only gripe with it is that it kinda shows that its wasnt developed for xhdpi screens, as some elements looks a little pixelated.. just a little. to get what I mean, if you look are the theme preview from any xhdpi screen, they seem more sharper than on the phone itself. doesnt stop me from using it, as its currently my default theme, but it would be much more awesome if there is a version that is fully xhdpi from the ground up.
  4. raakaysh

raakaysh Members

You are right, but takes so much time to convert all items for XHDPI resolution. I was to do it for high resolution devices but cancelled the plan because I am discouraged by the response of the users. People just download and go away without saying Thanks or making a comment, or donating. They come back only when they find any problem. Making a theme takes weeks (hundreds/thousands) of hours. In the beginning we do things as a passion but gradually begin to think: "What do I get for spending those precious hours?" And the reply comes: "Nothing!"

Anyway, I will still try to add files to support XHDPI when I get time.
    Regards!
    Beesoc, Vertana and kenniy like this.
  5. kenniy

kenniy Members

i totally understand you..

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2
  6. stranzer

stranzer Members

thanks for the theme mate...
  7. Beesoc

Beesoc Members

Stunning theme! I am running on the new JB MIUI with the Galaxy Nexus and haven`t seen an issue yet!!

Best, most complete theme I have ever seen.
  8. Zehlek

Zehlek Members

WiFi and 3G icon appear to be off

[​IMG][​IMG]
  9. raakaysh

raakaysh Members

I will fix it in the next update. Currently busy with another new theme.
    Zehlek likes this.
  10. raakaysh

raakaysh Members

Thanks!
  11. Zehlek

Zehlek Members

I love your theme. It is the best I have seen thus far.
  12. Zehlek

Zehlek Members

Is it possible to include either a 4G or H and H+ icon? On stock theme it shows H and H+ when using data but on your theme it only shows 3G as an icon. Also Is there an option to have the weather in Fahrenheit on the lockscreen? I have it set to Fahrenheit on 9's weather

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
  13. Homerunbm33

Homerunbm33 Members

Please please please fix the lag on the lockscreen? I love this theme but the lag makes it unusable.
  14. raakaysh

raakaysh Members

Any LS theme with about 1000 elements will surely be laggy.
  15. LukynZ

LukynZ Members

I think the only lag is because it generates random lockscreen.
  16. TheKing

TheKing Members

yes there is lag on lock screen its weird!! also some time the clock is top right then its on the middle of the button you move to unlock the ph weird!! oh oh one other problem!! in evey screen that comes on and you have option to close or open the tabs at bottom there white but 99.9% cant see the text in the boxs needs fixing thanks and love the orange really nice color and will not change!!! :)
  17. TheKing

TheKing Members

where you gone??? this is nice theme!! i need thos fixes thanks :cool:
  18. TheKing

TheKing Members

Screenshot_2012-10-19-20-45-16.png here is one of the problems, cant see tab txts :(
  19. TheKing

TheKing Members

YAWNNNNNNNN,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,......................................:cool:
  20. raakaysh

raakaysh Members

For some time I was unable to log in to the forum, and now I am unable to install the latest MIUI ROM on my Galaxy SIII. When I flash it, I will update all my themes too.
    TheKing and ojessie like this.

Share Our Site