[MIUI V4 Theme] "the FIRST" Theme v1.01 for MIUI ICS Builds [UPDATE 02-05-12]

Discussion in 'Theme Releases' started by raakaysh, May 2, 2012.

1. raakaysh

raakaysh Members

[​IMG]

Here is the second edition of "the FIRST" theme for MIUI v4. I had to work for many hours every day since the last release to make it more beautiful. I have seen some themes on net copying/using my resources without asking for my permission or credit. Please do not do so, or if you do, give me some credit and a backlink to the original post.

Just a bird's eye view on the screenshots will show you that the update is heavy. I have tried to theme everything and changed the icons too. Now the theme is closer to be called an iPhonish theme for MIUI. I am still not very happy with what I have done, but as the time passes, I will keep trying to make it perfect as I discover new things. I am new to Android so I think I am an under-training guy. Just hope you guys like it. Download the theme apply, and tell me via your comments if it is beautiful.

More Details here: http://droidviews.com/tag/miui-themes/

Anyways, here is the second edition of "the FIRST" theme for MIUI v4. I had to work for many hours every day since the last release to make it more beautiful. I have seen some themes on net copying/using my resources without asking for my permission or credit. Please do not do so, or if you do, give me some credit and a backlink to the original post.

Just a bird's eye view on the screenshots will show you that the update is heavy. I have tried to theme everything and changed the icons too. Now the theme is closer to be called an iPhonish theme for MIUI. I still am not very happy with what I have done, but as the time passes, I will keep trying to make it perfect as I discover new things. I am new to Android so I think I am an under-training guy. Just hope you guys like it. Download the theme apply, and tell me via your comments if it is beautiful.

If you like my themes and want to appreciate the hard work and time invested in them, please consider a DONATION via Paypal. Small or big, doesn't matter. It is always the intent that is important. Thanks!
    Swos, mohdjabbar, PunkthemonK and 2 others like this.
  2. Google Adsense

3. silentvisitor

silentvisitor Members

Was really excited to see title "First theme for MIUI v4" but was disappointed to see that it is just another iOS copy. Still waiting for first MIUI v4 theme for me.
    Nice effort anyways.
    raakaysh likes this.
  4. raakaysh

raakaysh Members

Sorry for your disappointment, but I have made this and the previous version with an aim to understand things about MIUI. The whole attention was on theming various aspects of the MIUI V4 and paving the way for others. Just see is as an experiment, or a mirage in a desert. As I learn more, I will come up with more beautiful themes. I am happy only because I have been suCcessful, in some extent, to make a theme for MIUI V4. Before my themes there were none, but now some people have used my resources and made their themes too.

I am also disappointed to have such a poor reception from people. Thanks to you for at least a reaction.
  5. silentvisitor

silentvisitor Members

Well, first of all Sorry if my reaction demotivated or disappointed you. Never meant that. Actually i am quite disappointed by almost everyone copying or ripping iOS whereas it is just average.
    Seeing your work i can say you seem to be ready for more ;)
    Spread wings of imagination and innovation :)
    Good Luck !
    Stephen Brace likes this.
  6. raakaysh

raakaysh Members

Hey, I did not mean that. I was just playing with things and was able to theme the status bar and the dialer for the very first time, so I thought to expand the idea into making a theme.
    PunkthemonK likes this.
  7. PunkthemonK

PunkthemonK Members

raakaysh likes this.
  8. silentvisitor

silentvisitor Members

Dear Rakesh,
    You are ready for Prime Time. Plz develop new theme, may be a Dark theme :)
    Good Luck !
    raakaysh likes this.
  9. mohdjabbar

mohdjabbar Members

thanks...... nice theme..
  10. cowsquad

cowsquad Members

Nice theme but if want an I phone I would buy one. I know you have potential. Your theme is great, except is based on my biggest enemy "I phone" lol keep up the good work.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
  11. Kibot Rusak

Kibot Rusak Members

"the FIRST" Theme v1.01 make my Phone Screen Refresh!
    Thank You Very Much! :)
  12. PunkthemonK

PunkthemonK Members

You should try for the MIUI Theme contest. It has just opened.
  13. m2smoe

m2smoe Members

Great work, it truly looks professional.
  14. raakaysh

raakaysh Members

Busy these days with some work at my college (I am a lecturer of English Lit.), but I will try if I get time.
  15. PunkthemonK

PunkthemonK Members

You should try mate. The prizes are quite big. First prize is a Smart car!!!
  16. Aciz Kul

Aciz Kul Members

You only do the best mate. I'm very curios about what the next one is gonna be.

Share Our Site