TEST

MIUI V4 Themes

Discussion in 'Theme Releases' started by PunkthemonK, Mar 30, 2012.

1. PunkthemonK

PunkthemonK Members

Shrewdroid likes this.
  2. Google Adsense

3. mrbean

mrbean Members

Awesome bro thanks for this man was looking for something to this effect. Now I am just hoping that concept I.C.S the first one in your suggestions, can theme the notification bar icons like the blue in normal i.c.s. Thanks cuz. If I ever find anymore I will throw some your way.
  4. mrbean

mrbean Members

hey bro do you perhaps know which file I have to modify in order to change the color of the icons in the statusbar/notification bar. I mean, the battery, signal icon. I know it is layered so that could be a mission. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated because the bland white color of the icons just doesn't do it for me and andy has not made an extended settings mod for the notification bar in I.C.S V4 so the only way to get it is to modify it myself. Thanks man.
  5. PunkthemonK

PunkthemonK Members

Glad I could help, a bit at least.

I have no clue what should be modified, but I suggest our good old friend Google. He has helped me on many occasions.

Sent from my GT-I9100
    mrbean likes this.
  6. mrbean

mrbean Members

Yeh I have spoken to him in a few languages already and also spoken to some folks at deviantart, I was just hoping there was a more detailed procedure. But thanks for directing me towards the themes you have found so far. I will give you a shout when I manage to figure it out but nothing I have tried works as yet. Its like trying to remodel the entire house just to change the color of the fish in the fishtank.
    PunkthemonK likes this.
  7. spartanul07

spartanul07 Members

anyone have any idea if there is some method to change the dialler theme and the contacts theme?i`m using 2.3.30 ICS on SGS2
    thx
  8. mrbean

mrbean Members

Just an update. The only way I have found so far is to extract all the relevant framework and icon files, change them, re pack and then flash. It is a huge mission and takes time but theming of the statusbar/notification bar etc is possible this way. I am therefore using hydrogen i.c.s for the time being because I simply cannot stand white icons and an orange theme. But I am sure soon theming will be possible until then I gotta breath h2.
    PunkthemonK likes this.

Share Our Site