Not open for further replies.

ingbrzy

Xiaomi.eu Project Leader
Staff member
Feb 11, 2012
Hello all,

Installation:
  • Xiaomi:
  • We release FULL Multilang ROM for Xiaomi devices so you don't need flash our English release at first and download just multilang.
  • Install via Updater app
  • Other devices:
  • Download and flash our current English Only ROM
  • then flash the chosen language pack on top of it. (DO NOT WIPE)
  • REBOOT
  • Install Gapps
Translators:
  • Follow XML changes in ENGLISH v5 repo here
  • Our translation guide is here
Give kudos to your translators. This is a huge group effort and continues to grow bigger.

Languages included:

Not updated to v5, so only v4 translation (may occur FCs, not translated words, etc.)
and we are looking for translators:
New v5 translation for:
Will be included:
Downloads: Done...
[multi_release]3.4.26/multi_lang[/multi_release]

Notes:
  • Xiaomi M1/S will not get Multilang v5 because of small /system partition.
  • Translators - you can now translate Simple clock widget clock here
  • Changelog (3.4.26) + See CHANGELOG for your language...
  • Big thanks to @Acid for help to make building script with all mods and building this release...

Reactions: Jacketti
Thanks translators, now I can test the new night mode, which I was missing since I received my phone in January.

finally i can update my mi2 =P

btw anyone have a mirror? i'm downloading at 18kb/s that means about 5 hours :S

lol this bigger site don't have a pair of download active...don't change anything if just one cancel it

Download via download managers people. Goo.im uses lot of mirrors (just see how ips are changed), so if you use download manager it will be downloading from different mirrors.
Or if your using linux then get aria2 app and copy real download link when you start normal download via chrome. Then delete browser download and paste real goo.im link into aria2 or download manager.

For aria2:
Code:
aria2c -s400 -x16 'goo.im/real/link'

For m, it always downloads with hi speed.

Reactions: ingbrzy
Download via download managers people. Goo.im uses lot of mirrors (just see how ips are changed), so if you use download manager it will be downloading from different mirrors.
Or if your using linux then get aria2 app and copy real download link when you start normal download via chrome. Then delete browser download and paste real goo.im link into aria2 or download manager.

For aria2:
Code:
aria2c -s400 -x16 'goo.im/real/link'

For m, it always downloads with hi speed.

Not working for me...

Code:
aria2c -s400 -x16 '[URL]http://goo.im/devs/ibotpeaches/miuiandroid/releases/3.4.26/multi_lang/miuiandroid_lang_aries-3.4.26.zip[/URL]'[/I]

[I]2013-04-27 13:56:01.287338 NOTICE - Scaricamento completato: /home/casa/miuiandroid_lang_aries-3.4.26.zip[/I]

[I]Riepilogo scaricamenti:[/I]
[I]gid|stat|avg speed |path/URI[/I]
[I]===+====+===========+===========================================================[/I]
[I] 1| OK| 18.5KiB/s|/home/casa/miuiandroid_lang_aries-3.4.26.zip[/I]

Legenda degli stati:
Download completato.

and normal download is too slow :(

goo.im is too slow for me, please add torrent.. download speed is 210byte/s.. oh my god:(

Dear Miui Team

i have an issue since some weeks i don't know if the problem is coming from the ROM of from my M2 32gb

my win 7 doesn't recognize my M2 in the explorer , my computer + usb cable are 100 % ok
because it is works with my other M2 16gb (wife) + 2 m1S (my sons)

so it is really in the M2

i did a format from win 7 , i am currently with the 3.4.19 but same issue since the V5 (i think)
i was obliged to transfer the file over the FTP only

is it a problem from the phone ?? or from a ROM unstable
the developper menu is totally OFF

Help!

Dear Miui Team

i have an issue since some weeks i don't know if the problem is coming from the ROM of from my M2 32gb

my win 7 doesn't recognize my M2 in the explorer , my computer + usb cable are 100 % ok
because it is works with my other M2 16gb (wife) + 2 m1S (my sons)

so it is really in the M2

i did a format from win 7 , i am currently with the 3.4.19 but same issue since the V5 (i think)
i was obliged to transfer the file over the FTP only

is it a problem from the phone ?? or from a ROM unstable
the developper menu is totally OFF

Help!
Try install this driver http://miuiandroid.com/windows/

If this will not work, uninstall all usb drivers with usbdeview and install driver again...

Not working for me...

Code:
aria2c -s400 -x16 '[URL]http://goo.im/devs/ibotpeaches/miuiandroid/releases/3.4.26/multi_lang/miuiandroid_lang_aries-3.4.26.zip[/URL]'[/I]

[I]2013-04-27 13:56:01.287338 NOTICE - Scaricamento completato: /home/casa/miuiandroid_lang_aries-3.4.26.zip[/I]

[I]Riepilogo scaricamenti:[/I]
[I]gid|stat|avg speed |path/URI[/I]
[I]===+====+===========+===========================================================[/I]
[I] 1| OK| 18.5KiB/s|/home/casa/miuiandroid_lang_aries-3.4.26.zip[/I]

Legenda degli stati:
Download completato.

and normal download is too slow :(
Because you grabbed wrong link.
1. Start download as usual using browser (Chrome).
2. Go to Download (in Chrome)
3. You will see your active download. Click on the blue goo.im link and then copy to clipboard. This is the real goo.im link that you can paste in aria2.
4. You can cancel browser download.

Wysłane z MI 2

Ok, now it seems to work, not at full speed but 140KiBs it's the best result since this morning...
Thank you Acid

You can try to set some different parameters depend on your broadband. Check
Code:
aria2c --help
for more details about aria

Reactions: redmaner
Hi everyone, I am using Mi2 and everything works pretty fine for me.I am using anyway English UK input. I'd lime to know how can be changed the date format on lock screen. it write 04/27/Saturday and I want Saturday, 27 April. is that possible?

Reactions: uzziah0
Hello MIUI team, i have some problem.

Always Loading launcher when back to home screen. How to fix that?

I'm using SGS3 MIUI 3.4.19. thx b4..

big problem...every app that use location think that i'm in china anf it didn't update even under wifi....
anyone else have the same problem?

Inviato dal mio MI 2 con Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.