MULTI MIUI v5 Multi Lang 3.5.10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Change log say that Indonesian is include ... I can't see Indonesian language in option , but there is 2 vietnamese language.

Change log say that Indonesian is include ... I can't see Indonesian language in option , but there is 2 vietnamese language.
Install app MoreLocale2 from Google Play and set Indonesian there... In next release will be in lang settings also...
I have in the settings lang "Bahasa Indonesia".. Its not indonesian?...

maybe i'm wrong but I remember that till about 1 month ago the quadrant score of Mi2 was about 7700/7600 but now i just runned quadrand and the result is 7966!!!
it's only a my impression or going or the performance of this smartphone increase thank to the job of xiaomi?!
(even without releasing source code...)

Hi, i have a dude, how to enable live icons? I have htc sensation with miui 3.5.10.
Thanks

Good Day!!
The update for Brazilian Portuguese is incomplete?
Did all precedimento for its installation and the same is missing practically everything, 100%, 98% is not translated!
Could someone help me understand if it is complete or nearing completion?

Good Day!!
The update for Brazilian Portuguese is incomplete?
Did all precedimento for its installation and the same is missing practically everything, 100%, 98% is not translated!
Could someone help me understand if it is complete or nearing completion?
Its not completed.. you can help with translation here https://github.com/ingbrzy/MA-XML-5.0-BRAZILIAN-PORTUGUESE

MIUI Brasil wanted to help with translation but they give up and stopped communicating... so, we are still looking for translators...

Hi, i have a cuestion!... I use whatsapp and i have mixed contacts, whatsapp sync and join differents contacts on my phone, and I must separate manually!!!, but this is no good!!, because I can't find a contact, because whatsapp join with other!...
sorry for my english...

Any idea????
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.