MIUI v5 Preview

Nope, its still orange Fridays. Marks already said "PS.. Orange is back :p"

That was a bot lol :)

It copies posts from previous members and then inserts some bogus images that have bad URLs. Then they change those URLs on their server to point to malicious URLs.

That was a bot lol :)

It copies posts from previous members and then inserts some bogus images that have bad URLs. Then they change those URLs on their server to point to malicious URLs.

Ahh I see, I was wondering why they are a lot of broken images in some peoples posts lately. :)

Hello,

I'm a new user of Miui rom, with Xiaomi Mi-2, from France.
Thanks for your work, I am excited to see the new version of Miui V5.

Can improve the management of energy ?

And, for favorite call number, Can you do like a iphone, one number only for each favorite, who calls directly, without going into the contact ?

Thanks

Hello,

I'm a new user of Miui rom, with Xiaomi Mi-2, from France.
Thanks for your work, I am excited to see the new version of Miui V5.

Can improve the management of energy ?

And, for favorite call number, Can you do like a iphone, one number only for each favorite, who calls directly, without going into the contact ?

Thanks

There are widgets for contacts to do that.

It is Friday in China now, can't wait testing v5 out

Is it right, that the launcher is rewritten?

It is Friday in China now, can't wait testing v5 out

Is it right, that the launcher is rewritten?

Heard a few issues have been addressed in the new launcher, such as possible memory leaks.

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk 2

I hope so also

Sent from my Xperianized Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
Sorry but no... Nexus 4 will have camera from AOSP like Galaxy Nexus has not in v4.... MIUI Camera is only for Xiaomi devices.. thats why I sold my N4 and bought Xiaomi Mi2... :) Mi2 has camera sensor from Galaxy S3...

Sorry but no... Nexus 4 will have camera from AOSP like Galaxy Nexus has not in v4.... MIUI Camera is only for Xiaomi devices.. thats why I sold my N4 and bought Xiaomi Mi2... :) Mi2 has camera sensor from Galaxy S3...

A bit off topic, but how do you like the mi2 compared to the N4? Does it get hspa42? Would you recommend that move for others as well?

A bit off topic, but how do you like the mi2 compared to the N4? Does it get hspa42? Would you recommend that move for others as well?
I moved from N4 to Mi2 and I am happy with that more than N4...