TEST

MIUI Wish List

Discussion in 'MIUI Mods' started by muneeb.ansari, Oct 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. muneeb.ansari

muneeb.ansari Members

1- On-the-fly customization of lockscreen shortcuts with icons. (Its possible by playing around with the manifest for now but should be a part of the Settings->Lockscreen item)
    2- Silent toggle on lockscreen. (Its possible by using Silent Mode Switcher APK but its gesture based. Should be covered under implementation of point 1)
    3- 2G/3G Toggle both as widget and as a Tasker/Locale setting/plug-in. (Its possible using the Toggle 2G app but to use it, you've to resign the ROM packages while include the app and then flash)
    4- Contact Groups selection. For now, it shows all contacts in your Google Contacts. Cyanogen and stock ROMs allow selection of only particular contact groups.
    5- Sync All toggle. (Not Auto-sync! Sync-all triggers a one-time forced sync of all accounts)

Whats yours?
    Marqc and Qasim like this.
  2. Google Adsense

3. kamaliqwan

kamaliqwan Members

MHL adapter tv out
  4. ForeverNoob

ForeverNoob Members

Option to disable lock screen if pattern screen defined. CM7 has it, very helpful.
    JamalJ.HD2 likes this.
  5. nhaga

nhaga Members

Kernel patched call recording
    munchi and Qasim like this.
  6. fcisco13

fcisco13 Members

I would like a "lock folder" a folder that is like a vault, you can drop apps in it but to access it you would need a code (pin, pattern)
    Adamus and JamalJ.HD2 like this.
  7. jgcastror

jgcastror Members

That already exists, you can hide the app or request for a pin to access, the option is in settings.
    Adamus likes this.
  8. jgcastror

jgcastror Members

Contacts.apk showing phone info instead of icon (I have customised some info in phone numbers)
    Calendar.apk with more features like in samsung rom

I know I can replace both apps but it would be great it came with the rom
  9. rycheme

rycheme Members

An app drawer. Yes, I know you can use altappdrawer or another launcher, but I hate having to unpack mtz files to get at the icons.

Sent from mah 'Bolt on tapatalk
  10. xazac

xazac Members

I want 'Tap to focus' during Video Recording and a Battery Management when battery gets lower
  11. ider1234

ider1234 Members

More custom music widget. You can pick the frame on the photo widget and the whole skin on the clocks, something like that.
  12. rycheme

rycheme Members

Working app widget picker that groups widgets.

Sent from mah 'Bolt on tapatalk
  13. Surfinette

Surfinette Members

Resizeable widgets...
  14. JackSharing

JackSharing Members

camera apps : put shortcut for focus mode & white balance on top of screen preview. For better and quicker access to these menu. Because those menu are often use
  15. rahlp

rahlp Members

TV Out, BLN !
    JamalJ.HD2 likes this.
  16. hussdawg

hussdawg Members

option to disable voicemail notifications!!!!
  17. Lycox

Lycox Members

* An option to disable the lockscreen completely. Have to do it with a 3rd-party-app but all of them aren't that stable.
    * An option to change the screen sensivity
    JamalJ.HD2 likes this.
  18. polobreaka

polobreaka Members

* folders in folders
    * custom dock icons
    * better camera app with ISO adjustment. multitouch to focus and exposure. capture immediately instead of refocusing before the shot.
    JamalJ.HD2 likes this.
  19. lmt337

lmt337 Members

4 way reboot built in
    root access to files with default file explorer
    better camera
    themes for music player
    Stephen Brace likes this.
  20. BuglyAstard

BuglyAstard Members

Id like an option to long press any setting and get option to send shortcut to desktop., for instance go to settings/system and long hold battery settings, followed by a prompt to send home. I agree with most of the ideas on this thread, great stuff, and miui could really use some cm7 stuff like gestures.
  21. x2umer

x2umer Members

I want you to put customizable widget on MIUI Lock screen...That's what MIUI lacks..otherwise it is so perfect and beautiful.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Share Our Site