Sony MIUIAndroid (MIUI ROM 2.4.13) Arc S Uploaded!

Discussion in 'Other Devices' started by MarkHUK, Apr 16, 2012.

1. MarkHUK

MarkHUK MIUIAndroid.com founder Staff Member

First release (Untested)

MD5 Checksum: ac07844fb9f3b32ea60896d500215ce3

Download URL: http://files.miuiandroid.com/2.4.13/miuiandroid_ArcS-2.4.13.zip

Please post bugs to the bug forum. One thread per issue, do not post multiple issues to the same thread, anyone not following this simple rule, posts will be deleted.

Thanks,
    Mark
    digitalsuni and JaXKe like this.
  2. Google Adsense

3. doomed151

doomed151 Members

Just gave this build a spin. So far everything works, except Messaging which kept crashing of which I fixed by grabbing Mms.apk from another build. I'll make a bug report later.

My question for now is: Will the next build, 2.4.20, be based on the latest firmware (4.1.A.0.562) instead of the beta (4.1.C.0.7)? The most important differences are the overall smoothness, stability, responsiveness and increased free RAM. I noticed that on both stock firmwares, there's around 90-100 MB free RAM with the beta but with the final version there's 160-200 MB free.
  4. Benzino

Benzino Members

I can't install it, in CWM recovery error shows up
    Installing update. . .
    assert failed: getprop("ro.product.device") == "LT18i" || getprop("ro.build.product") == "LT18i"
    E: Error in /sdcard/***.zip (Status 7)
    Installation aborted/

I have LT18i
  5. iBotPeaches

iBotPeaches Script Gatekeeper Staff Member

Are you running a customized ROM right now that modified those build.prop values?
  6. Benzino

Benzino Members

Yes it was running custom 2.3.7 MIUI but it was wiped before trying to install this one... (data/dalvik/sdcard)
    This is the first time, of course, I'm trying to install official MIUI, so I supposed I was wrong at something ..
  7. Lancerfq

Lancerfq Members

forgive me if I annoy anyone by asking this but can this be installed on a normal Arc? as alot of arc s roms can be
  8. matteh80

matteh80 Members

Yep. Works fine for me...

Skickat från min LT18i via Tapatalk 2
  9. justkidding

justkidding Members

no update detail here ?

new version is out :(
  10. Carmine

Carmine Members

where i can download this rom?

Share Our Site