[MOD]4-Way Reboot 2.1.13

Would you like this MOD without the reboot icon?

• Total voters
The 4-way mod is breaking the wallpaper on the new honeycomb like lockscreen.. It just shows the same wallpaper as the launcher one.. I checked with and without the mod, it surely because of the mod.. too bad because I really find this mod useful.

I can verify this bug.Happens to me as well.
The 4-way mod is breaking the wallpaper on the new honeycomb like lockscreen.. It just shows the same wallpaper as the launcher one.. I checked with and without the mod, it surely because of the mod.. too bad because I really find this mod useful.

Sent from my HTC Desire HD using the miuiandroid.com forum app

Please, re-download the mod. I fixed the issues with new lockscreen themes.
Very sorry for the issue. This week I tried to save some time by using other peoples build, but as usual, if you want something well done... DO IT YOURSELF!

EDIT: Please check the poll and vote if you want the mod with or without the reboot icon!

Hi roenano!!... I do not speak English, but to invite you a beer does not need to know much about English

15$

8VH20187HY0472149

Greetings from Spain and the great job you do. thanks

Hi roenano!!... I do not speak English, but to invite you a beer does not need to know much about English

15$

8VH20187HY0472149

Greetings from Spain and the great job you do. thanks

Gracias Álvaro!
Hoy la primera va por ti (la segunda también)!!! ;-)

Hello
i have a problem with 1.6.24 4wayreboot

if I take the 5 color lockscreen then I can not choose background
which means that it takes the background no matter what I select from the desktop
there is already a fix for this?

the problem was already there in version 1.6.17 as it was at the 4wayreboot
evt is there again because
to update version v2 is this problem fixed

hi! are any fixes to start working this mod with SGS family?
Sorry, mate, no much I can do ATM...

Hello
i have a problem with 1.6.24 4wayreboot

if I take the 5 color lockscreen then I can not choose background
which means that it takes the background no matter what I select from the desktop
there is already a fix for this?

the problem was already there in version 1.6.17 as it was at the 4wayreboot
evt is there again because
to update version v2 is this problem fixed
This time is not my fault!!! LOL
There were some changes to the lockscreen theme structure in last build.
Have a look at this post:
http://forums.miuiandroid.com/showthread.php?7817-Lock-Screen-Wallpaper-doesnt-change

done it already... thought It was this file but it was T9 dialer the one that made me boot loop

[QUOTEhrer.=roenano;56529]Note
Dear Dev, if you want to include this mod into your rom, please give credit to all the people that made it possible by linking to this post, thanks!!

Credits
snq- for developing thr first 4 way reboot mod.
ihtfp69 for porting it to MIUI
aiccucs for bringing it to miui-dev and posting the tut.
tka4ev for adapting it to GB

What this mod does...
Allows you to reboot in the following ways by long pressing the power button:
1. Normally
2. Hot Reboot (Restarts the OS)
3. Reboot directly to the bootloader (Fastboot)
4. Reboot directly to recovery

Installation:
Flash ZIP from recovery.
*Some devices (Nexus S and DHD) require mounting "system" manually in w w before flashing the ZIP.
**It was reported that it doesn't work on SGS and motoDEFY.

Please check the poll and vote if you want the mod with or withomut the reboot icon!

Downloads:

Last Build:
4wayreboot-MIUI_1.7.1.zip

Old Build:
4wayreboot-MIUI_1.6.24.zip

30i9c37.png

rlxksl.png
[/QUOTE]

Sent from my Droid using the miuiandroid.com forum app

potentially stupid question, but... does the 1.7.8 version work on the stable or development version or both? I had a boot loop problem trying it on stable version - but i did do several things at once - so not necessarily problem with 4-way zip...
great service by the way!

it's actually a very good one...
No it shouldn't work as they are completely different versions.
I'll build the mod for stable too. Will be ready later.

hi, can't I open anymore control and notification when I keep pressed power button? whit this mod it is opening the reboot menu!

hi, can't I open anymore control and notification when I keep pressed power button? whit this mod it is opening the reboot menu!

From OP:
What this mod does...
Allows you to reboot in the following ways by long pressing the power button
Sorry, mate, that's the way it works.
if you want to revert just re-flash the rom.

I know this..without the mod you can access to the reboot menu when the screen is locked by long pressing power button, is there a way to implement the same way with the mod? or can't you implement the reboot menu in the reboot button in controls?

sorry for my english!

Is possible to make it work on lockscreen only, but most of the users prefer to have it this way and it'll be hard to maintain two versions.
I'll make later today a version as your request and will see what is the feedback from the users. If I see there's interest in it I will keep maintaining it.

Is possible to make it work on lockscreen only, but most of the users prefer to have it this way and it'll be hard to maintain two versions.
I'll make later today a version as your request and will see what is the feedback from the users. If I see there's interest in it I will keep maintaining it.

wow thank you very much! is difficult to edit the policy file?

i would love you forever for a version for the stable build. <3 great work by the way. your the man