[MOD][MIUI GB] Skip track via volume press

Discussion in 'MIUI Mods' started by Andy Thomson, Jun 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. arjag

arjag Members

Works great on my Defy. Thanks.
  2. Zeak Zikansson

Zeak Zikansson Members

Thanks for the good work, Andy. BTW you can use www.bplaced.com as a free web-server for your uploads. :)
  3. Andy Thomson

Andy Thomson Staff Developer

Version Updated for 1.10.28
  4. JohnyRi

JohnyRi Members

Hello there, thank you for this mod, but as a lot of people here, i got (status 0) error. I have LG Optimus 2X and MIUI 1.10.28 installed. I have tried mount /system manually, but without success.
  5. bsm471

bsm471 Members

Hi, I'v been away from miui for a bit and came back... Did you ever figure out why it wont work on the OG Droid... Still get stuck in bootloop
  6. Resaltare

Resaltare Members

Same issue here on my optimus 2X and 1.10.28 :(
  7. BLueSS

BLueSS Members

I've been searching Google trying to find a mod like this, and Google didn't get me anywhere useful!

I'm so glad I found this, and this needs to be added as part of the MIUI built-in code asap!
  8. NXUS

NXUS Members

Galnet 1.11.4, 4way reboot does not seem to work on the homescreen, only on the lockscreen, is this normal? can it be implemented to work on the homescreen?
  9. MrR0ck

MrR0ck Members

Same, normal 4-way is not working. (HD2)
  10. jirka607

jirka607 Members

Same here 4-Way only on lockscreen....(HD2)
  11. Xtrordinaire1

Xtrordinaire1 Members

When I flashed this on evo 3d it didn't boor :(

Tap'd from my evil 3d
  12. Andy Thomson

Have you had it working before or is this the first time you've tried it?
  13. Xtrordinaire1

Xtrordinaire1 Members

Ive only tried this mod twice on 3d. The first time it worked , I think it was two builds back . This time it didn't boot

Tap'd from my evil 3d
  14. Andy Thomson

That could coincide with the latest update to SIAM, the multi device mounting tool that I use? Do you have a zip that isn't the main ROM zip. One that you have flashed and know works. If you do, send it to me or send me the link to it and I'll see if I can work out what the issue is.
  15. sdcbolts

sdcbolts Members

Hi, I am new to this forum, but have been around Android a long time. The Thunderbolt just got MIUI, installed you're Mod, and it seems to work, but for some reason it takes away the power button long press options, instead it brings the notifications/toggles menu down.

Any suggestions were I should start looking for the cause, I am not a "dev", but I try to learn and do what I can.

Thanks in advance

Sent from my HTC Tbolt w/MIUI using Tapatalk
  16. Andy Thomson

As a workaround, go to Settings > Personal > Toggle Settings and change to Compact.

This is a bug but I won't be fixing it. Not until Friday when the new release come out..

Andy
  17. sdcbolts

sdcbolts Members

Thank you for the prompt response.

Sent from my HTC Mecha using Tapatalk
  18. NerdPad

NerdPad Members

I'm using MIUI ICS Build 1.11.9 on my SGS2.. if you can write a tutorial on how to mod the android.policy.jar or create a mod for that version it would be great.

Although it would be great if you can write a tutorial (or point to one), so that beginners like me can learn how to mod.

Thanks,
    Zuhaib
  19. laket

laket Members

hi andy thanks for your work, you can made the MOD for new version of MIUI v1.11.11..
    thanks..
  20. KillerTaco

KillerTaco Members

I can only se extended power menu. Also on old builds. Where is the skip track with volume buttons?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Share Our Site