TEST

HTC Recommended radio file for MIUI 1.4.22 on DHD

Discussion in 'Other Devices' started by Reino, Apr 23, 2011.

1. Reino

Reino Members

I was just wondering what the recommended radio would be for MIUI on the DHD. Since updating the ROM I've noticed my battery life decreasing significantly faster, even though I use my phone the same I did before, and still keep Wi-Fi and GPS disabled. My current radio is 12.28b.60.140eP_26.03.02.26_M.

Is a different radio recommended? I've seen some people saying 05.09 or something, but I've looked around and couldn't find it. Also, just as an example of how I view my battery life as being poor, I went from having 20 hours of regular/casual use down to 10. For example, I unplugged my phone at 9am PST at 100%, and it is now 10:30am PST with 80% remaining (without Wi-Fi or GPS enabled, and no web browsing). Prior to switching to the new ROM I would be at about 95% by now.

Again, sorry for yet another "poor battery life" thread.

Thank you!
  2. Google Adsense

3. Kraken

Kraken Members

I use 26.08.03.07 and I'm happy with it. Also calibrate your battery.

Sent from my HTC Desire HD using the miui-dev.com Forums App
  4. Gigi d'Autriche

Gigi d'Autriche Members

There are a bunch of Radios on the XDA forums. Just be careful when flashing though. There are links to various guides too.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=877295

The one I'm using right now is the same as the one Kraken has. Apparently it's the best one right now although a MIUI modder recommends
    . Calibrate your battery too, there's an app in the market to help you do it without going into CWM, and I think kernel might help too. The latest ones are here:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=12202690&postcount=398
  5. Reino

Reino Members

Interesting. My DHD is a TELUS phone, but can I still use other Radios from other providers, such as "Orange"? I noticed the recommended Radio is the Orange brand.
  6. Pardoned88

Pardoned88 Members

Yeah. You're not limited to just using operator specific ones.

I was using a Cingular radio, even though I'm on O2 in the uk, and it turned out to be the best for me - I live in northern Ireland.

In using the latest gingerbread radio now, seems to be really good, you should maybe give it a trying. You can get it from the radio thread on XDA - I would link it if I could on my phone. Sorry.

Sent from my HTC Desire HD using Tapatalk
  7. dd4285

dd4285 Members

Can i i flash radio using rom manager?

Sent from my HTC Desire HD using the miuiandroid.com forum app
  8. vatvedt

vatvedt Members

9. Pala

Pala Members

I suggest winamp shoutcast I love it. Normal radios you find on market to.

Sent from my HTC Desire HD using the miuiandroid.com forum app

Share Our Site