Redmi Note 3 Pro, Which Rom?

5wPKUII.jpg

I have downloaded 6.1.16 and have check the build prop .. it sais Hennessy .. i cant see Kenzo in any place.
Maybe im wrong but ......,
How did you checked the build.prop in this ROM ? All things are inside "system new dat".
I missed something ?

I really need as soon as answer on this.

I need to buy this phone ( Xiaomi Note 3 PRO - Snapdragon)
Could You please, someone who know, to tell me which ROMs are available and does we have some international or xiaomi.eu version to flash and how ?
I hope that we haven't just Chinese ROM version available ?
Bootloader is locked ?

Thanks in advance for answer !

I really need as soon as answer on this.

I need to buy this phone ( Xiaomi Note 3 PRO - Snapdragon)
Could You please, someone who know, to tell me which ROMs are available and does we have some international or xiaomi.eu version to flash and how ?
I hope that we haven't just Chinese ROM version available ?
Bootloader is locked ?

Thanks in advance for answer !
Actually, have only Chinese-English ROM to this phone.
No have Xiaomi.eu version yet. We are waiting for this.
Yes, the bootloader is locked.

I am getting one of these phones but I am new to Xiaomi stuff. Whats the process to get the boot loader unlocked, can I apply before getting the phone or do I have to wait.

Reactions: Criss Pall
The RMN3PRIME-PRO released a long time ago. And 3 march it released in India.
But the Indian version will have the EU bands? But witch processor are they using in the Indian version?? (withc series) Because the time between the release in china and India is big!!

The RMN3PRIME-PRO released a long time ago. And 3 march it released in India.
But the Indian version will have the EU bands? But witch processor are they using in the Indian version?? (withc series) Because the time between the release in china and India is big!!
India version is the redmi Note Pro. Hexacore Snapdragon version. The same version we talk here (Redmi Note 3 pro)
I have read at some place they have multilang rom and the same EU bands and maybe some more.. Lets wait to see.:)

Its not full root since the phone becomes unrooted when restarted.

Sent from Redmi Note 3 PRO-2GB-16GB
That's true and it works once so when you restart device you can't root it again using this method.. Tested on my unit.

Send from my Redmi Note 3 Pro using Tapatalk

That Rom requires a password. I found another one which is almost clean. Just one piece of bloat called tube video which can be disabled

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk
Can you share the link?

What password the rom requires? To unpack ?
I just download from fshare and uprade in mega.

Original pass:p : 120ThaiHa@ManhIT

I dont test it, just see it at the rom page

Last edited:
hi guys. do you think the kenzo eu rom from this site will work in our redmi note 3 pro? it has error when im posting the url here...it's in androidfilehost.com website. just search instead the word kenzo when u'r already in that site and there u'll find the xiaomi eu kenzo rom.