[ROM | 4.1.1][ | WIUI | ][ 4.8.29 - FiNAL ] - MULTiLanguage | v4 | v5 | AROMA |

I haven't tried this yet, but just wanted to point it out to anyone who has ClockworkMod Recovery installed: http://possibleandroid.com/showthread.php?p=14030

Apparently it's a patch to cut down on the number of wakelocks caused by the NetworkLocationLocator.apk

This, in addition to the media scanner patch mentioned and Wajk's Mediaserver patch may keep our devices sleeping longer when not in use.

You can easily deactivate NetworkLocationLocator in Settings - Apps (you can find it as Network Location in settings apps)

Reactions: Wajk
Until now everything works great!

Installed new rom and works good. Thanks

Thnx for your quick response. ;)

Apparently it's a patch to cut down on the number of wakelocks caused by the NetworkLocationLocator.apk

If I know right, NL help to GPS for faster Fix (with Cell Tower positions) .
So if you don't need faster fix, just disable it.

awesome 3.2.22... dialer work like a charm now.

I recompiled apks with new settings, I'm happy if working right, now.
thnx for your feedback.

Hi Wajk, I am having quite a bad idle time.. . Normally when i sleep i will turn on flight mode,andthe battery consumption will around 1 to 2%.. however with wiui i got an 8 to 10 petcent drop after 8 hours. Baterry usage show screen consumption highest 52% where i dont think that is possible... cause i m sleeping and the screen is off

Hi Wajk, I am having quite a bad idle time..

Hi,
I have some idea:
1. you need try to find which app use your screen at night, use any BatteryStat app from GooglePlay
2. use MIUI's AutoStart app, and disable almost all app, except for your fav Widget
3. try Wipe Cache from Recovery
4. Backup all apps/data and try Wipe Data, and after restore your Backup without restore System settings

I leave my home (and charger) at 7 am, i use my phone as normal phone (Call+SMS)
+ little Gallery for showing pic + one of my friend check my Mi2.
here is my stat. (CPU mode is Normal)

Screenshot_2013-02-25-10-49-40.jpg
Screenshot_2013-02-25-10-49-53.jpg

Hi,
I have some idea:
1. you need try to find which app use your screen at night, use any BatteryStat app from GooglePlay
2. use MIUI's AutoStart app, and disable almost all app, except for your fav Widget
4. Backup all apps/data and try Wipe Data, and after restore your Backup without restore System settings

I leave my home (and charger) at 7 am, i use my phone as normal phone (Call+SMS)

View attachment 5332 View attachment 5333

I have great result with no wipe,backup and other things.
i have only disabled some apps at startup,enabled gpu instead cpu for graphics and use normal mode.
from tonight (23:30 pm),without airplane mode,to today (08:00 am) i have lost only 1%.
your rom (3.2.22 ex) is superb!

thank you!

Must be last experimental rooted after flash like the previous one? Can you make an experimental version already rooted?

Hi,
I have some idea:

View attachment 5332 View attachment 5333

Sure will do, installed battery stat hopefully will know which one is draining my battery...

Thanks for your work!
I have flashed this rom without any wipe and there is no fc/bug found and i love this rom very much.
Also, i have posted this rom to Chinese main forum of MIUI, hope that more people will support your works.
http://www.miui.com/thread-1000015-1-1.html

Thnx for your support! Great!

Must be last experimental rooted after flash like the previous one? Can you make an experimental version already rooted?

I working on full funcionality MIUI Security app from the first EX release.
Problem solved, now. Thnx for help to lenny_kano
You get it, now!

3.2.22 Experimental - updated
- full rooted
- Miui Security app with all functions

ps.: If you are on older 3.2.22 EX, just flash it without any wipe

Reactions: goblin08
How do you manage the the root on the experimental? The included permisions says "Download the stable version" Which SU apk do you use?

How do you manage the the root on the experimental? The included permisions says "Download the stable version" Which SU apk do you use?

when did you download Experimental version?
I updated it, when I posted #138 (Today at 4:13 PM)

Downloaded it from the third post less then 2 hours ago. Its after the138 post. Actually i downloaded it because i saw you updated it.

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk 2

Does anyone have any comparison opinions between WIUI 3.2.22 and the experimental variant?

Currently on the WIUI 3.2.22 non experimental and I am getting these issues with play store:

I'm not using WiFi as I don't have it at my current location, but these errors seem to show that Play Store downloading completely requires a WiFi connection regardless of the option before download?

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1361825656286.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1361825656286.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 252
  • uploadfromtaptalk1361825667332.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1361825667332.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 269
My bad! I installed 3.2.8 which was in the root of the sd card :) not the 3.2.22 which was in the Downlaods folder :) Im installing now!

My bad! I installed 3.2.8 which was in the root of the sd card :) not the 3.2.22 which was in the Downlaods folder :) Im installing now!

I'm waiting for your response, thnx

I'm not using WiFi as I don't have it at my current location, but these errors seem to show that Play Store downloading completely requires a WiFi connection regardless of the option before download?

I didn't seen similar bug, but I used Google for You: ;)
"The complete error is ***(app name) could not be downloaded due to an error; error retrieving information from server [RPC:AEC:0].

In case you are encountered this problem, the best solution is to remove your current Google account on the phone and then adding it back. Go to settings, account and then Google. Remove the existing account and then add the same account once again.

This should solve the problem."

I did only cache wipe because i'm lazy and in two days i will install V5. The permisisons apk was working fine but i got some FC on procces NVjit or something like that and and when i got in the control panel and clicked the system tab i got FC too. Now i'm stuck on fix permissions 3-4 minutes, dont know how long to wait before pulling the battery...

Ok, i pulled the battery and restarted. the control panel is working now :) but this procces NVItemJni is still giving me FC and google never heard of it :) This string should be post on the hall of shame of google headquarters!

I didn't seen similar bug, but I used Google for You: ;)
"The complete error is ***(app name) could not be downloaded due to an error; error retrieving information from server [RPC:AEC:0].

In case you are encountered this problem, the best solution is to remove your current Google account on the phone and then adding it back. Go to settings, account and then Google. Remove the existing account and then add the same account once again.

This should solve the problem."

Haha, thanks for that Wajk. ;)
Although I've already had a go at deleting the account and re-adding it, still no success.

Might try it again followed by a reboot!