TEST

HTC [ROM] MIUI Desire S [1.7.29]

Discussion in 'Other Devices' started by fusingblackrose, Jun 25, 2011.

1. fusingblackrose

fusingblackrose Members

Yep, same one, same guy. We've been PMing, and now we're gonna try to work on this together. So now, it's on both websites.
  2. faddys123

faddys123 Members

ok well its not fully english then on the one on xda when i press menu on the homescreen the launcher settings is in chineese and also some other stuff.
  3. fusingblackrose

fusingblackrose Members

Kay, I'll repost the English Pack.

Edit: Link added!
  4. faddys123

faddys123 Members

thanks but it never worked, how do you take screen shots with miui ? and i will send them
  5. devil77

devil77 Members

6. youthsun

youthsun Members

It is more near to perfect version for MIUI, I like it. The FM can not work else, could you resolve it in your next update? Thanks a lot.

And please update the program "Gmail", the latest updated version is 2.3.4.2. Thanks.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1166867

Can you port from it?
  7. JackyJack

JackyJack Members

To take a screen shot hold the menu button and press volume down (buttons are home, menu, back, search)
    Then you can find it on you SD card in the MIUI folder
  8. Fz.Hary

Fz.Hary Members

this is my first post and first time flashing MIUI to my DS :D

btw, why i always get FC when press option button (beside the home button), how to solved it?
    i love this rom ;)
  9. faddys123

faddys123 Members

wil there be an update for the latest miui ?
  10. Soccer

Soccer Members

wish have more than people come here and focus the rom updated for this mod.don't know when can the formal stable rom release out from here. pls process it asap.
    we are looking forward this one.
    thanks.
  11. JackyJack

JackyJack Members

New release from SuperKids on the XDA forums : http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1185744

It's now on MIUI 1.7.22, and you have the choice by flashing 2 kernels :
    - Tiamat (the one linked in the upper post) that will have nice Battery management, but it can't play videos using youtube or the stock video player.
    - Unity V2, that will allow you to plays videos from youtube/stock player, but this kernel also gives a battery drain...

Well we are close to the perfect release now ;oþ
  12. fusingblackrose

fusingblackrose Members

I won't be developing for the Desire S anymore. Fugutrev may be of service now, but as for me, i'm putting up my hat.
  13. noeltim

noeltim Members

Help needed

Hey guys i just installed miui from my sd card into my phone however it gets stucks on the miui logo. is there any solutions?

Share Our Site