[rom]-- Smiui Rom -- Ultimate Custom Rom --[multilang,stable/weekly]

Hmm, just now it happened again here, I just came home and the phone had switched from data to WiFi connection, I couldn't browse the internet and then it simply froze (no black screen this time).

Do you have any additional mods installed? I use Xposed and Viper4Android, but never had similar issues on earlier ROMs.
No, only sMiui. I went back to 6.1.7 and now everythings is ok

Reactions: datu82
Sounds good, also no fc of settings or gapps or acore?
Exactly. complete stable for me. But for downgrade I had had some problem.
After a deep clean I flashed 5.10.22, activated the xiaomi account and then flashed 6.1.7 otherwise couldn't initialize the phone due to MiCloud crashed.

How to change dpi in miui roms.

Sent from my 2014818 using Tapatalk
You can change like in every Android phone by changing values in build.prop but MIUI's launcher is not scalable so it will be a mess. So I do not recommend digging in it.
May I ask why do you need that operation?

Xiaomi Mi2S with sMIUI

You can change like in every Android phone by changing values in build.prop but MIUI's launcher is not scalable so it will be a mess. So I do not recommend digging in it.
May I ask why do you need that operation?

Xiaomi Mi2S with sMIUI
For more fun...

Sent from my 2014818 using Tapatalk

I want to sell my mi2s....

What price can I expect ?
1.5 years old. No stratches etc.

I habe no idea :D

I want to sell my mi2s....

What price can I expect ?
1.5 years old. No stratches etc.

I habe no idea :D
A 100€? Maybe a little bit more, you can find the latest Mi4c for less than 250€. Is it the 32Gb version? With 13Mpx camera?

Envoyé de mon MI 4LTE en utilisant Tapatalk

I wanted to upgrade to 5.12.17 by using the link on the first page on my mi4 but it had the wrong signature? It says error cancro_aosp
I remember I had it one time before, I since then use unsigned roms without issues.
But how would I proceed now?

I wanted to upgrade to 5.12.17 by using the link on the first page on my mi4 but it had the wrong signature? It says error cancro_aosp
I remember I had it one time before, I since then use unsigned roms without issues.
But how would I proceed now?
Use another custom recovery

Are you sure that you are using proper TWRP for your partitions? (no idea if something has changed nowadays for your device). I much more prefer to use TWRP, for my device CWM is deprecated.

Xiaomi Mi2S with sMIUI

Can TRWP restore CWM backups? If no, whats the point. I cooked my onw roms without signature and that works. I just missed the one for 17th dec. Apparently I need that one, before moving to marshmellow.
Nonetheless I tried installing trwp by flashify and trwp manager also, I keep recovering in CWM. I guess I need to google some more.

At this point I think, why updating at all. I;ve been doing it for years, but last months Xiaomi is losing it's edge. Sebsch is working miracles, but still... Mi4 Should have shipped with mm to begin with... (sorry... end of rant now :) )

Reactions: MikelFuchs
A 100€? Maybe a little bit more, you can find the latest Mi4c for less than 250€. Is it the 32Gb version? With 13Mpx camera?

Yeah 32GB

People sell it for 250€ on ebay :D

But thats way too much for me. I thought ~100-130€ is a fair price.
Thanks for your opinion

@sebsch1991
Quick question, does sMiui come without a keyboard? I just made a clean install yesterday (Mi2s - 6.1.28) and it came without. Not a big deal, I installed one with adb.

Steps to reproduce:
1) Install the current 6.1.28 Developer CN for fastboot with MiFlash using Flash all;
2) After boot, just download the sMiui rom and install it with updater app;

Version 6.1.28 for Mipad, I have not keyboard showing when prompted to add my google account.
As the post before mine, any solution without adb ?

Version 6.1.28 for Mipad, I have not keyboard showing when prompted to add my google account.
As the post before mine, any solution without adb ?

Google it.....
Just look for a keyboard apk online, or install fdroid and look for a keyboard there.

Google it.....
Just look for a keyboard apk online, or install fdroid and look for a keyboard there.
I mean a real solution not a shity workaround like google it, install a keyboard the kind of answer you give all the time.
Has the rom a problem ? Should I redownload it ?
Apparently google cannot answer this only the makker of the rom can so your answer is just s**t.

I mean a real solution not a shity workaround like google it, install a keyboard the kind of answer you give all the time.
Has the rom a problem ? Should I redownload it ?
Apparently google cannot answer this only the makker of the rom can so your answer is just s**t.

You really think a ROM maker wouldn't include a keyboard..
Did you redownload the ROM? Made a clean install? Did you do anything to solve YOUR problem except asking other people to solve it for you?

Reactions: FroZine
Okay, apparently merging partitions means in my case having 22GB in "system data".... how do I clean this, or at least see what is in there?
I only have 5 Gb left now... I had about 15Gb left.

Also, I have TRWP installed, but still can't install. Signature not verified. (zip cooked sMiUI_v7_cancro_6.1.28_25MKLO )

Tried Flashify as well. Even tried copying file to 'safe location' before flsahing (after several failures)

Also, I have TRWP installed, but still can't install. Signature not verified. (zip cooked sMiUI_v7_cancro_6.1.28_25MKLO )

Tried Flashify as well. Even tried copying file to 'safe location' before flsahing (after several failures)
I resolve this issue some posts ago, search a bit, you'll find the way. You have to follow the instructions and everything should work fine ;-)