TEST

Sony SonyEricsson Arc S <<Buggs>>

Discussion in 'Other Devices' started by elvis_cr, Mar 31, 2012.

1. towsif

towsif Members

Finally found the problem...there was sth wrong with the boot.img i was using. Flashed it and everything was alright.
  2. Benzino

Benzino Members

Glad to hear that
  3. towsif

towsif Members

Using miui 2.5.25 on Lt18i

Cant turn wifi on...after i turn on wifi from settings it just keeps showing "Turning wifi on.." but it doesnt come on.
  4. frozzy

frozzy Members

Hello

My problem: Assert failed: getprop("ro.product.device") == "LT18i || getprop("ro.build.product") == "LT18i" E:error in blabla .zip :) (Status 7) Installation aborted. :/

Please help me!

Toggle script asserts not solved problem :/ and META-INF/com/Google/updater-script and delete the topmost lines that says " getprop("ro.product.device") == "LT18i" || getprop("ro.build.product") == "LT18i" NOT SO GOOD

my device: ARC S lt18i t-mobile hungary and locked bootloader.
  5. towsif

towsif Members

I was facing the same problem...and found a simple solution. I fastbooted with another ICS kernel (http://speedy.sh/M95BV/boot.img), which i found on this page (http://www.androidauthority.com/xperia-arc-s-lt18i-ics-miui-4-official-74466/), then went into recovery mode when the phone reboots after fastboot. Worked like a charm. You dont need to modify the MIUI zip file, or toggle script asserts. But you need to unlock the bootloader to do this.
  6. rambles

rambles Members

Hi

I got the phone last week and immediately flashed it to the latest MIUI. It looks terrific, as ever (I was using MIUI on an HTC Desire) and it's working quite well except it's perhaps a little slow - the messaging app takes 5 seconds to appear, for example. I see when looking at the 'About Phone' section that the phone is listed as having a 1Ghz processor. As it should be 1.4Ghz, is MIUI simply reading the info incorrectly or does the ROM underclock the phone? What CPU value do Arc S owners have in 'About Phone'?

Cheers, Rich
  7. Benzino

Benzino Members

It was 1ghz on mine as well, go to market and install 'no frills cpu' and set clock to 1.4
  8. digitalsuni

digitalsuni Members

I cant able to sync my FB contacts.. any help

Sent from my LT18i using Tapatalk 2
  9. kristiancarl

kristiancarl Members

I am having problem with location services on apps? at 2.6.29
  10. blikjebanaan

blikjebanaan Members

hey, the soft key leds doesn't work anymore with the latest update (2.7.6)
  11. justkidding

justkidding Members

home launcher keeps on reloding its frustrate a lot and make phone too much slow

or else things are superb rom is good but why slow

i will say too slow
  12. Ktutnik

Ktutnik Members

some custom ROM modify the product.device on system/build.prop
    before you flash the MIUI rom, edit the build.prop using text editor..
    change either ro.product.device or ro.build.product into LT18i.
    make sure to give access r/w. than you can freely flash the rom
  13. Fernando Doutel

Fernando Doutel Members

LT18i; 4.0.4; 8x55A-AAABQOAZM-203028D-64; 2.6.32.9-perf; MIUI-2.7.13.4.1.B.0.431

Mute button to silence mic does not mute the microfone even it changes its aspect.

Best regards / Fernando
  14. Auxilium

Auxilium Members

Does anyone have MIUI running on the LT18a?
  15. tabarak

tabarak Members

BUG ;

I install MIUI (2.8.24) On locked bootloader LT18i

Now My Messages is Changed , Received <=> Sender

My send Message Labeled as Received . ( is it delivery ? )
  16. s4n

s4n Members

Out of curiosity I verified the values of "ro.product.device" and "ro.build.product": in both cases it's "anzu".
    Can't you modify the assert so as to not have this problems? Not every user may want to modify the updater script.

Will this problem occur with every week's update or just the first time I install the ROM?
  17. Renan Kessler

Renan Kessler Members

Anyone know how to fix the error MIUI player, whenever I try to open appears mansagem "the music stopped."
  18. Vidra0301

Vidra0301 Members

I can't install it, in CWM recovery error shows up
    assert failed: getprop("ro.product.device") == "LT18i" || getprop("ro.build.product") == "LT18i"
    E: Error in /sdcard/miuiandroid_ArcS-LT18i-ics-3.2.8.zip (Status 7)
    Installation aborted/

My phone is: rooted, Build. 4.0.4.587, Kernel 2.6.32.9-pref, bootloader unlocked, CWM 5.5.0.4!

Share Our Site