TEST

HTC SuperPower XDA App

Discussion in 'Other Devices' started by Tyzing, Nov 24, 2010.

1. Tyzing

Tyzing Members

This is one of the most interesting apps I've seen in a while. The devs say MIUI is not working and are hoping for the devs to figure something out for it.

Sent from my PC36100 using the miui-dev.com Forums App
  2. Google Adsense

3. t0ph0id

t0ph0id Members

Where's the XDA version?
  4. t0ph0id

t0ph0id Members

Found it, shame it's not working on MIUI yet.

Sent from my Nexus One using the miui-dev.com Forums App
  5. Tyzing

Tyzing Members

Hopefully soon.

Sent from my PC36100 using the miui-dev.com Forums App
  6. CheesyNutz

CheesyNutz Members

what is this superpower xda app you speak of
  7. mrmylanman

mrmylanman Members

8. Tyzing

Tyzing Members

Sorry I didnt get into to much detail from my phone but you are correct with the above link. Much better than Ultimate Juice IMO and seems to have really good results with users.
  9. mrmylanman

mrmylanman Members

I'd be down for trying a battery life improving app, although I sort of get to the point where I wonder if I'm trying to drain water from a rock. I am getting routinely 24 (heavy usage) hours to 40 (lighter usage) hours of battery life on MIUI, whereas stock with Sense it was anywhere from 8-12 hours. In CM6 in the later days (although I haven't tried a nightly since before the 6.1 RC1 came out), I was getting anywhere from 36-50 hours of battery life.

To me anything more than a day of battery life isn't too necessary, but if it's what I get I won't argue with it :p
  10. Tyzing

Tyzing Members

Your getting 24 hours with MIUI with heavy use? What are you running? Any email connected? I'm lucky to get 10 hours use....I use Spareparts but nothing really the only thing that's a max usage is the dialer, 0, Gmail
  11. brown14you

brown14you Members

Wow. Would you mind sharing a little bit of a detail on what your set up is. I barely make 8 hours with moderate use on MIUI.

Share Our Site