TEST

[THEME][23/08] CLAIRE 1.2 by Sjuskind NEW DIALER,SMS,FONT

Discussion in 'Theme Releases' started by Sjuskind, Aug 13, 2011.

?

Should the unthemed icons remain transparent?

1. yes

7 vote(s)
    35.0%
  2. no

13 vote(s)
    65.0%
  1. Sjuskind

Sjuskind Members

i know about the issue. even my native language is not fully supported. just love the font. searching for a new one but somehow not every font gets applied... only solution i can suggest for now is to switch the font to default
  2. Sjuskind

Sjuskind Members

3. Sjuskind

Sjuskind Members

hmmm. i have xda included but i believe only the pro version...forgot about the free one...sorry, you'll have to wait
  4. fourire

fourire Members

Looks great ! thanks for the theme
  5. Sjuskind

Sjuskind Members

thanks for the suggestion. i find this idea quite nice but wanted to hear about it from others first. made a poll. will have to wait for the results...
  6. brainmaster

brainmaster Members

7. roshga

roshga Members

Thank you so much for hearing and doing something with it! voted :)
  8. eng_saad

eng_saad Members

Great theme

thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanks
  9. fourire

fourire Members

Thanks for this theme, looks great
  10. SimplySweetness

SimplySweetness Members

What a lovely theme!

*edited to scratch my last post - I figured it out :)*
  11. nu1mlock

nu1mlock Members

I voted for the unthemed icons to be default, mainly because my 3-year old daughter can't read that good yet (although it's coming along quite good actually) so she's using the icons to get to her games. Transparent icons would make it very difficult for her.
  12. Brad Richardson

Brad Richardson Members

if i put my apps into a folder and put it in the dock, the 4 apps represented in the folder are off center and hang below the bottom line. and still the little space between drop down menu and toggles
  13. kkube

kkube Members

@Sjuskind.
    Love your theme, really elegant. Was trying to change dock as mentioned in first post but getting nowhere, can you do me a favour and just edit and compile the launcher part which contains the dock, I can compile the whole theme myself. The dock I want is.

Email-sms-phone-browser-file explorer

Looking for a positive reply.
    Regards.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk
  14. saul1991

saul1991 Members

hello nice theme, but im having a problem im trying to use the stock browser one and i line everything up and when i apply the theme. the theme switches it up its happens with the music and the texting app
  15. rasumia

rasumia Members

Please do update your theme with more icons. cause after applying the theme if i update icons it doesnt look good in dock as those are invisible before now visible. so i have to use this theme with icon it has. thanks for reconsidering. for now i am using the stock browser doc. attached picture...

Attached Files:

16. dbilliter

dbilliter Members

I am impressed with how this looks like my evoluer theme with a different background! Great minds must think the same I guess!

[​IMG]
  17. cloveruan

cloveruan Members

The most beautiful theme i ever seen . But how could i use the WEATHER THEME for Fancy Widgets ? I have not found any option to apply it on my MIUI HD2. Pls help ! wish Ur reply。。。
  18. Mich2ga

Mich2ga Members

Nice Theme, clean & elegant!
  19. lordtinuviel

lordtinuviel Members

excellent theme, where is the weather theme?
  20. mudher25

mudher25 Members

Why not just have a transparent background and keep the icon infront? like how the signa icons do ... The maker puts a background thats used for everyicon and then puts the original Icon infront ! :)

Share Our Site