[Theme]Bliss SuaveHD

Discussion in 'Theme Releases' started by MrDSL, Dec 26, 2010.

1. xvenom89

xvenom89 Members

It's funny how many people are using my old work in their theme releases. Though it's nice to see my name mentioned in credits, I'm kinda glad I stopped sharing my themes a while ago; everything I've done since has come a long way and it's nice to have my own originality. Feels good man. ;)
  2. MrDSL

MrDSL Members

I would never use them without giving you credit..I have not found any .9 images better than yours hands down..
  3. MasDroid

MasDroid Members

Link does not appear to work...
  4. MrDSL

MrDSL Members

Okay when I get enough juice on my phone im going to load a older version of miui and load the theme and see what happens.
  5. MrDSL

MrDSL Members

You can also download directly from your phone using the theme downloader app.
  6. Larzzzz

Larzzzz Members

It is a glorious theme, but I am having random reboots as well. AT&T Nexus One, 12.24, ADW EX. I had downloaded it from Theme Downloader.
  7. jgonza34

jgonza34 Members

Really sweet theme but I'm also getting reboots.

Sent from my PC36100 using the miui-dev.com Forums App
  8. MrDSL

MrDSL Members

9. kip256

kip256 Members

10. Madeli

Madeli Members

This theme is awesome... i love it! Thanx :)
  11. MasDroid

MasDroid Members

That's what i had done, which is the reason i visited the forum to seek a working alternative :)

I will try your new version and hope it works.

EDIT: Nope, still not working for me matey.
  12. MrDSL

MrDSL Members

I think I am losing hair over this!! haha

I can't figure out for the life of me what is different about this one then ALL my other ones from before except this new format..What makes it even harder for me is my phone doesn't do it..I haven't given up on figuring this out..

I was wondering if any of you who actually have this problem have a working version of like 12.3 or 12.18 that they can try this on and see if it does the same thing?
  13. AZWebSurfer

AZWebSurfer Members

This theme is really nice. Is there a way you can post the ZIP version that we know works? Maybe its just the new format. I'd rather have the whole theme than none at all. My two cents.
  14. MrDSL

MrDSL Members

sure try this
    http://www.4shared.com/file/1vtKLXSs/Bliss_SuaveHD.html
  15. bagsofcole

bagsofcole Members

+1

my favorite theme by far... except for the bootloop upon charging.

EDIT: tried rev 3 with no luck:(

Miui 12.24
    incredible amoled
    invisiblek #21 kernel
    bb 7.28
    and a partridge in a pear tree
  16. AZWebSurfer

AZWebSurfer Members

Okay, loaded the theme in ZIP form through Theme manager and then i rebooted the phone. I plugged in my charger and no bootloops. The zip format work. Thank you.

EDIT: Well, after being charged for a couple of minutes, bootlooping began. You can stop it by unplugging the charger. Then just switch the theme to something else and all is well. However, flashing just the icons using theme manager does NOT cause bootloop while charging.
  17. JS0724

JS0724 Members

Same problem here.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
  18. MrDSL

MrDSL Members

For those of you with this problem I was wondering if one of you would help me test.

I want to build the theme piece by peice and have you load each one and then maybe I can see what part of the theme is causing the problem.
  19. BixBix78

BixBix78 Members

Just helping. I havent used this theme but Charging pngs in themes are a issue
  20. MrDSL

MrDSL Members

Okay I'll try it without those..I have always used them in the past with no issues..Thanks again!!

Share Our Site