TEST

[Theme] Project Vexillum | Expanding the official MIUI theme

Discussion in 'Theme Releases' started by arkazain, Apr 17, 2011.

1. arkazain

arkazain Members

[​IMG]

The new theme that comes with 1.4.15 looks great, but it doesn't contain that many icons. The aim of this theme is to expand it by making more icons. Unlike the last theme I made, I won't be doing this alone. I put up the templates I use and you can download it in the link below. Feel free to ask me for help if needed!

Screenshots:
    http://miuithemes.com/1458/project-vexillum-miui-themes/

If your icon appears blurry, try applying the action included in the templates zip, which will sharpen the icon a bit. Only use it if it's necessary

Need to find an app's process/package name? Search for it here!

http://pipes.yahoo.com/pipes/pipe.info?_id=72c14e0d966978f4a3e3c26945f93cb1

If you can't find it, but have it installed on your phone, try this:
    http://www.miui-dev.com/forums/showthread.php?2786-Tutorial-Finding-process-names-without-adb
  2. Google Adsense

3. jdotcarter

jdotcarter Members

Any way to change the notification bar to not be GB green on signal, wifi, etc...?

Also have a dolphin browser mini, Google voice, and Beluga chat app! That'd be siiick
    Sent from my ADR6300 using the miui-dev.com Forums App
  4. Drewsipher

Drewsipher Members

thank god this is what I have been wanting, the other themes with more apps and the same shape change icons to match the iphone and I don't want to do that....
    milosn68 likes this.
  5. dlm4849

dlm4849 Members

Thank so much for all the work you do theming. The only request I have is for the major Twitter apps, preferably in this order: Seesmic, Tweetdeck, Plume, Twitter.
  6. arkazain

arkazain Members

Not taking requests at the moment, I'll do the other icons from my other theme first.

Sent from my HTC Desire using the miui-dev.com Forums App
  7. Kowalski

Kowalski Members

Nice job dude! Thanks!
  8. arkazain

arkazain Members

Glad you like it! Thanks!

Tweetdeck is coming and Twitter is already there, but you'll have to wait for the others...

I don't know, I was under the impression that you couldn't change the notification icons since Gingerbread? I usually don't mess with the framework, so I may be wrong...
    Icons are coming :)
  9. arkazain

arkazain Members

New templates uploaded.
  10. titans

titans Members

One bug I found: there is no background on the generic bookmark icon (homescreen shortcut).
  11. ruwn

ruwn Members

12. ruwn

ruwn Members

13. LudoAnders

LudoAnders Members

This will be my new default theme from now on. Loved the Arc theme but I fell in love with the new stock icons the moment I saw them, great way of expanding on the stock look of MIUI!
  14. EndlessDissent

EndlessDissent Members

Actually, you can change the colors of the status bar icons. One theme I used changed them to just white and blue. I never saw the icons in framework-res when I was looking there one time, but I might have overlooked them. If they're not there, they may be in systemui.apk.
  15. arkazain

arkazain Members

^Alright, I'll take a look, thanks :D
  16. Kowalski

Kowalski Members

Hey Ark, do you think make a update this week
    with other icons from your arc. MIUI Theme?
  17. cyberon

cyberon Members

Just voted and loving it.

A few requests. :D

Ndrive, Tapatalk, Dolphin Browser, Angry Birds, Root Explorer.

Thanks
  18. tweetypeety

tweetypeety Members

really nice start with your new theme. Love it that you added the PSD Files. Worked by myself on some Icons which will fit to the rest of the new MIUI style. I have a little bit less shine on the top, but I like the inside shadow for the Icon ( will use that with your admission ).

anyway I uploaded a new MAIL Icon, because lets be honest the Gmail and Email Icon doesn't fit with the rest of the MIUI 1.4.15 style. Most of us have one of these Icons at the bottom and it looks awful. I used your PSD File:::::

[​IMG]

maybe it is usefull
  19. UQs

UQs Members

Nice icon tweetypeety. :)
  20. iLstone

iLstone Members

Thank you very much,I was starting the same thing but mines is a bit different...,,and if you could make the icons bigger by 10% (you now just go to PS then click ctrl +t and change it to 110%) anyway, I am going to change it..
  21. arkazain

arkazain Members

It's good, but the glow on the icon doesn't fit with the rest of the icons.
    Why should they be bigger? 90x90 is the native resolution and that's how big they should be.

Share Our Site