[Theme]Ultimate iPhone theme[21/10][REVOLUTION][7.0]

Discussion in 'Theme Releases' started by iLstone, Jan 25, 2011.

1. The Batman

The Batman Members

There is a separate application that you must install after you have flashed the appropriate zip file. Once the application is installed, you will be able to customize at your leisure.
  2. Serpico73

Serpico73 Members

Hi all. I have a SGS. I've installed the cupertino_mod for smart keyboard but when I want to came back to cupertino default theme, the popups of the keys remain the same that are in the _mod. (I've tried to reinstalled smart keyboard but nothing to do... the popups change only if I change theme, but I want the ultimate iphone theme!)
    how can I change it?

other thing: I've installed the status bar addon.
    when i tap the button of volume in the compact toggle, the image of button remains the same (doesn't change if I mute ringtone volume or not)
    tx, and excuse me for my bad english... :p
  3. elvin18

elvin18 Members

I downloaded it onto my HTC Sensation 4g and when i rebooted it loads to a screen that says xiaomi.com and keeps making a piano sound and not loading. What should i do guys!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Is it taking long b/c it is 42mb?
  4. Zeeraf

Zeeraf Members

okay so ive been reading and trying to figure this out with no success ..... what exactly is the point of the different docks ?? arent the docks customizable ?? i apologize ahead of time if i missed the explaination
  5. The Batman

The Batman Members

@iLstone, Will there be any versions of this theme for the new ICS version of MIUI?

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk
  6. Shiv81

Shiv81 Members

I'm sorry, but what is the difference between the 4g and 3g versions? Do you have to have a 4g capable phone to use the 4g? I have a 3g internet phone, so am I limited to just the 3g or can I grab the 4g version. Thank you
  7. The Batman

The Batman Members

The "3G" and "4G" you are referring to simply allows the user to differentiate between two different iPhone themes. The "3G" represents the older generation iPhone 3G, while the "4G" represents the obvious iPhone 4.

Just download both and once you've applied them you can decide which you prefer.
  8. fonsigno

fonsigno Members

ilstone make a version for ics pleaseee
  9. delmarz

delmarz Members

is this okay to install in my xperia mini pro MIUIv4 2.3.16 [V2.0]? thank you
  10. MOMS

MOMS Members

Great theme! Must give you credits!
    I only was wondering one thing...
    The statusbar now is only iphonisch in apps, can you make it also like that in homescreen and lockscreen?
  11. MOMS

MOMS Members

I dont see whatss app or email message/icon in lockscreen.. when i put off the lock, then i see i have some alerts..
  12. MOMS

MOMS Members

I dont see whatss app or email message/icon in lockscreen.. when i put off the lock, then i see i have some alerts..
  13. The Batman

The Batman Members

This theme will only show you the stock SMS and Phone notifications. WhatsApp is not supported.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk
  14. MOMS

MOMS Members

Yeah, i know.. but i mean in de topbar.. it doesn't show notifications/alerts in de topbar/statusbar.. It shows my provider.. but i fixed id using milocker.. i installed it, didn't change a thing and now the topbar is showing the alerta like whats app/email etc.. instead of first putting the lockscreen off to see them, now i can see them in ye lockscreen..
  15. Dvl1

Dvl1 Members

Can I change language in LS? The SMS and Phone notifications are in english. Want them in dutch..
    Thx
  16. iLstone

iLstone Members

Sorry for being away for that long time ><..
    I know that a lot of you are waiting for the V4 theme. However I have yet started it and when i'll it is going to be really difficult..
    I am waiting for MIUI devs to make an example themes so Ill be able to learn how to theme MIUIV4 since till now there isn't any theme for MIUIV4 (except icons, lockscreen and dock..)
    And besides miui v4 for SGS2 is really slow and bad and I am still using 2.3 till they will fix it.
  17. The Batman

The Batman Members

18. jjs6067

jjs6067 Members

Hey, I have a Motorola Triumph (Android version: 2.3.7; MIUI build: 1.11.4) and this theme is absolutely wonderful, except for two features:

1) The keyboard is not showing up as the iPhone themed keyboard but rather the standard default MIUI keyboard (the dial pad shows up correctly, however)

2) I updated my Marketplace app to Google Play and now the icon is not the Apple App store icon anymore

Any ideas on how to 1) change the keyboard to the iPhone themed keyboard and 2) change the icon of a specific app to an iPhone themed app?
  19. Grimmjow

Grimmjow Members

Hello little screw up on notice on the dock bar it says music were it should say messages other than that amazing job thank u

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk 2
  20. cartycarty

cartycarty Members

Hello I have been using your theme for some time now.. will you be updating any time soon? 7.1 or 8

Share Our Site