TEST

Samsung Update OTA 2.3.9

Discussion in 'Other Devices' started by tomween1, Mar 11, 2012.

1. tomween1

tomween1 Members

I updated to version 2.3.9 a few days ago from the OTA on the phone. I just tried to do this again (having had issues w/ my phone, non MIUI related) and It won't allow update. Please help in locating the latest 2.3 version. Thank you
  2. Google Adsense

3. iBotPeaches

iBotPeaches Script Gatekeeper Staff Member

The Captivate was EOLed (We believe). If there is no 2.3.16 update there will be no more. It has ended its life.
  4. HobbleCreek

HobbleCreek Members

Can we get a more conclusive answer on the EOL as far as MIUI development for the Captivate? Just trying to decide if I'm going to have to bite the bullet and go get a new phone...... It will also save me the expectation and hassle of checking back on the site to see if there are any Captivate builds, only to find that we've been left out.
  5. Pele

Pele MIUI Android Admin

I would advise on a new phone tbh, adn the first generation Samsung devices are slow coming to an end overall. But as ibotpeaches has stated Captivate is more or less reached it EOL. Of course unless something else changes in the future but will very much doubt as all focus is now towards MIUI V4 and devices expected to receive stock ICS.

Regards
  6. iBotPeaches

iBotPeaches Script Gatekeeper Staff Member

MIUI GB is pretty much stable except for random isolated issues that no one else can duplicate. Your device was EOLed on version 2.3.9. You have not missed anything. You still have plenty of time on your Captivate w/ GB MIUI.

Share Our Site