TEST

HTC Update Script

Discussion in 'Other Devices' started by EndlessDissent, Jan 2, 2011.

1. EndlessDissent

EndlessDissent Members

@bcnice/bigrushdog/whoever else makes the update scripts: Are you using the old Amend scripts, or the new Edify scripts? I just want to check before I flash the new Clockwork recovery. It only works with the Edify scripts.
  2. Google Adsense

3. manup456

manup456 Members

I would stay away from that recovery for now i had to re-root my phone today to get it normal started causing status 7 errors.
  4. pedrodog69

pedrodog69 Members

Awwwww crap is that why I'm having problems flashing everything in that 12.31 test zip. I knew it I knew flashing back to the later clockworkmod.
  5. EndlessDissent

EndlessDissent Members

Yeah... should have waited... I wiped all everything manually and tried to flash a zip, and when I chose the zip, it displayed the android next to the box with the arrow, and that was it. When I pressed the power button, the menu reappeared, but no matter what option I picked, it just displayed the same android/box/arrow picture. I pulled the battery and booted back into recovery, and it worked. I restored MIUI and am in the process of flashing back to Amon RA.
  6. mbh87

mbh87 Members

7. manup456

manup456 Members

I am staying on Amon 1.8 since I know that it works. If you have flashed any of the new updated recoveries like Amon/Clockwork once you start getting status 7 errors just flashing back to a older recovery wont work (well did not for me) I flashed my PC36IMG I had and then I was fine re-flashed MIUI back and I am fine again.

Oh and I tried Amon's latest and had the issue I was having when I flashed the Clockwork 3.0 have not tried 3.0.0.4 yet.
  8. pedrodog69

pedrodog69 Members

Flashed to later clockwork revoery worked so did amon's. Had to see what all the fuss was about on the 12.31 test zip, had way to many f/c's so back to 12.24 i go!
  9. manup456

manup456 Members

Not sure if the hboot has anything to do with but came back to Amon and when I flash the EN pack I get missing E: system/build.prop E: Verification failed re-downloaded tried three times still gives issues going back 1.8 again to see if the issue happens again.
  10. fofiffs

fofiffs Members

Yes its definitely the latest amon ra recovery cuz I was having the same issue. I flashed back to the 1.8 version and it fixed the problem.

11. EndlessDissent

EndlessDissent Members

It gave me a similar error when I flashed the Liquid Metal rom, but it was a missing /system/app/browser.apk. I just toggled verification and it flashed fine, and so far, no unexpected force closes.
  12. mikem717

mikem717 Members

+1 to that...its in the menu after you select flash zip. im having no issues so far running amons 2.1.1 on my 0003 w/ 0.76 eng hboot.
  13. bigrushdog

bigrushdog <b>Forum Donator</b>

If you have flashed the new Ra 2.1.1, you have to "toggle verification" to disable in the flash zip submenu. I just flashed it a couple hrs ago and it works great. But I keep my PC36IMG handy just incase ;D

Share Our Site