HTC Verizon Visual Voicemail and other APK's

Discussion in 'Other Devices' started by JTau, May 31, 2011.

1. JTau

JTau Members

I have been running MIUI for about four days now. Fantastic ROM. I have been scouring the internet as well as the forums to find fixes for the very small issues I have been trying to overcome. I am sure someone with far more experience than I may be able to help. I am on MIUI build #5.20.11.

Issue #1) I use Verizon's Visual Voicemail (VVM) feature. I am not switching it to Google Voice for for good reasons that I won't go into here. I have tried modifying the build file under the system folder via root access the way I have read it in the forums bother here and on other sites but I still run into the "Unistall" previous version when installing the app from the market. Let me know what you think. I have had no luck getting the Verizon VVM app to install whatsoever.

Issue #2)I really liked the HTC Browser that came stock on my Droid Inc. I have the APK but MIUI will not install it along side the Android Browser and it won't let me replace it. Any ideas are much appreciated.

Thanks to all of you who know more about these things than I do. Hope we can find a solution.
  2. Google Adsense

Share Our Site