Resolved Vibrate on mute setting not saved

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by Endogen, Apr 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Endogen

Endogen Members

Hi

at work i usually set my phone to mute - long pressing power button and then choosing mute. But i want that my phone vibrates if there is a call or SMS or whatever. Ok so i go to the settings, choose sound, and then "mute-mode" (or something like that, i am using a german version, so the names will be different). There i can choose between vibrate, nothing (off?) and mute.
    So here i choose vibrate and everything is as i want it to be.

But the problem is, i have to do this every time i set the phone to mute. Shouldn't be this option saved?
  2. Google Adsense

3. iBotPeaches

iBotPeaches Script Gatekeeper Staff Member

Your activating the "hard mute", that disables everything.

Just pull down the status bar, and disable sound. That'll turn off all noises, but keep vibrate on. I think thats what you want instead of MUTE.
  4. Endogen

Endogen Members

Well, that's the problem. If i do that, i also end up with the same situation: Vibrating is off, which means that i have to set vibrating on again! This is for sure a bug (in my mind)
  5. Endogen

Endogen Members

BTW: I'm using 2.4.20 on a Google Nexus S
  6. iBotPeaches

Strange. Maybe there is something up. Give this week's build (2.4.27) a shot and report back.
  7. Endogen

Endogen Members

Still the same problem. The settings look differently (there were some changes) but this problem still exists.
  8. iBotPeaches

I've reported it as a bug.
  9. iBotPeaches

Response for Xiaomi.
  10. Endogen

Endogen Members

That really works :) Thanks. Still i feel like this is somehow broken but yeah, this way it works like i want it to
  11. Pele

Pele MIUI Android Admin Staff Member

im pretty sure over the coming weeks as bugs get pointed out as so the bugs will get fixed eventually.

:)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Share Our Site