Motorola Welcome RAZR Owners.

Discussion in 'Other Devices' started by iBotPeaches, Jun 22, 2012.

1. iBotPeaches

iBotPeaches Script Gatekeeper Staff Member

supermario3 likes this.
  2. Google Adsense

3. XCellFoneSalesRep

XCellFoneSalesRep Members

Oh yea, who's yo daddy??? MIUI!!!

So which fantastic dev will be our god and build this for CDMA XT912????
  4. iBotPeaches

5. jobe2306

jobe2306 Members

can i use this ROM with RAZR MAXX GSM?
  6. skiwong20

skiwong20 Members

yes u can.Moto xt910 runs has same softwarre as Razr Maxx GSM. so go have some fun
  7. docrijhwani.puneet

docrijhwani.puneet Members

hi....is this based on GB kernel or ICS one? i am on EU ics leak..can i install it?
    supermario3 likes this.
  8. supermario3

supermario3 Members

Same question of docrijhsometingh :D
  9. iBotPeaches

This is ICS. All ROMs we release are 99.9% ICS now.
  10. skiwong20

skiwong20 Members

and to help out..they used the international GSM 4.0.4 Moto ICS build as there base. it has smart actions and blur camera.
  11. Anand

Anand Members

Hello there..... tried istalling this overskiwong's build from the previous on my xt910... , getting boot loops and wont even boot CWM... have to fastboot... any help would be appreciated. (Thanks)
  12. nischalnischal

nischalnischal Members

Just installed it on my EU ICS leak 4.0.4, i did a full wipe and installed it using safestrap found in BootMenu. 0.2 Beta :) The Phone looks super cool with a custom ROM :) infact its the first one on this phone!!!! I feel Epic :) thank you Yay!!!!! It works :) Its a bit laggy but am sure its a super cool one :) Love it!!!! thank You
  13. iBotPeaches

Full wipe? First time on MIUI requires full wipe due to the large differences.
  14. Anand

Anand Members

Tried full wipe... many times... Still to no effect... went back to 2.6.15
  15. iBotPeaches

You had the BETA of this ROM? Its first public release was today.
  16. skiwong20

skiwong20 Members

Anand was talking about my unofficial build i had for them... Anand are u on a ICS Leak? these builds are for ICS Leak only.
  17. Anand

Anand Members

Thanks for the replies.
    Skiwong is right. I am using his builds for some time now. It worked out of the box. The official build is giving me terrors. I am using the build which you(Skiwong) had uploaded last week. Still have no clue how to make the official MIUI build work. Tried: wipe data/factory reset -->wipe cache partiion -->wipe dalvik cache -->wipe battery stats --> Install zip from sdcard --> fix permissions. Am i doing it wrong or the order of processes which i am following is incorrect ?
  18. sevenup30

sevenup30 Members

Hi,
    i installed miui on european razr xt910 (ICS 4.0.4 en.eu leak)
    and when i unlock my sim i have a "com.android.phone" FCC, so i can't go further, miui rebooting and FCC again. i tried change the build.prop but nothing new, any idea?
  19. supermario3

supermario3 Members

I also was on ICS 4.0.4 en.eu leak . I installed the rom with bootmenu 0.2beta. I have the same problem of the sim unlock. com.android.phone force close.
    According to the original chineese guide after recovery flash we have to use a "flash.bat" (step 3 of this page http://www.miui.com/a-195.html )
    Where I can find it?
    Sorry for my bad english
    Edit. Found it. But it still dont work.
    Can someone tell me now to return to en.eu leak?
    edit 2
    Here's the step I followed to have en.eu leak
    Wipe Data and Cache from stock recovery --> OK, no error
    flash boot_new.img (MD5 = 90827C5196919F3156F32086DAF5C5BE ) with eprj-mfastboot --> OK, no error
    flash system_sygned (MD5 = A1700714C659500C250F5593DEF2081E ) with eprj-mfastboot -->OK, no error
    Wipe Cache with stock recovery --> OK, no error
    Install Blur_Version.651.167.26.XT910.Retail.en.EU_2 (MD5 = 0E0E44C4EB4E63EDE1C587A37A4E5713) through stock recovery --> OK, no error
    Rebooted phone, through stock recovery
    Result:
    My phone works again. Thank you! Thank you very very much!
  20. iBotPeaches

It seem you have to flash an ICS ROM build (if your not on ICS) prior to this ROM (Only first time). The link is here

http://bigota.d.miui.com/tools/razr_tools20120615.zip

Warning thats its a 1.3GB file, but all the tools needed to flash the ROM and ROOT it are in there. I have it uploaded elsewhere on my private server. If you talk to me on IRC. I will give you a faster direct link.
  21. skiwong20

skiwong20 Members

ok i have started my port for cdma..and ran into the com.android.phone FC as well. if one of you GSM users can confirm that your sim card works..it will give me a little more info to see if i am messing up or if the rom not stable yet

Share Our Site