Whatsapp Doesnt Notified In Real Time

cienfu

Members
Oct 16, 2014
Hello,

I have a Mi 4c and before this happen with Mi 4i, with xiaomi.eu ROM, whatsapp doesnt notify me of new messages at real time, most of the times if i dont open the app the chats doesnt load the new messages.

What can i do?

Thanks.

Yes! I'm having exactly the same issue, and it's driving me nuts. almost no apps notify me in real time. Examples are: Whatsapp, tinder, Pushbullet, Facebook Messenger. This is really annoying, I hope there is an fix!

EDIT: Appearantly, it's even worse. When the screen goes off, after a while, it seems the whole internet connection is broken off. I tried sending an email, , a pushbullet message and a Whatsapp message (Via Whatsapp web) and none of them worked directly. Whatsapp web also gives the error that "The phone isn't connected to the internet"...

Last edited:
guys maybe this can help you .
found it and it seems to work for me

Guys, this work for me after testing for 1 hr... go to setting->battery->manage apps battery usage-> Choose apps - then check the option to keep connection.

I have the same problem on redmi note 2 ROM 5-9-18: when i'm in Wi-Fi Whatsapp notifications doesn't work; With data connection everything's alla right. Battey settings have no influence for me

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 2 utilizzando Tapatalk

I kept the option of whatsapp managing for battery deactivated and works fine on my phone Redmi Note 2, you should only open security app, go to battery and manage the settings. Tell me if you have any doubt

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 2 mediante Tapatalk

Reactions: Flaxe and jama687
I kept the option of whatsapp managing for battery deactivated and works fine on my phone Redmi Note 2, you should only open security app, go to battery and manage the settings. Tell me if you have any doubt

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 2 mediante Tapatalk
These are my settings: are these alla right? Thx
1cfe1df850fc06cab0a10c2fcf899717.jpg

ca14e0e438f769c9aa7c8ada2057c4c0.jpg

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 2 utilizzando Tapatalk

Reactions: Flaxe
Yes! I'm having exactly the same issue, and it's driving me nuts. almost no apps notify me in real time. Examples are: Whatsapp, tinder, Pushbullet, Facebook Messenger. This is really annoying, I hope there is an fix!

EDIT: Appearantly, it's even worse. When the screen goes off, after a while, it seems the whole internet connection is broken off. I tried sending an email, , a pushbullet message and a Whatsapp message (Via Whatsapp web) and none of them worked directly. Whatsapp web also gives the error that "The phone isn't connected to the internet"...

I managed to fix the whatsapp web probem with the following app:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.andqlimax.pushfixer

just install, give it root perismission, open and apply the suggested values. Then reboot to take effect.

I'm not sure if it affects notifications being late sometimes though, but it fixes the disconnect problem of whatsapp web for sure.

This video helped me hope it is useful for you

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.