Google Wifi

Discussion in 'Other Devices' started by Mickey J. Ruiz, Jul 6, 2011.

1. Mickey J. Ruiz

Mickey J. Ruiz Members

How do I get the wifi working in miui it keeps rebooting my device anybody else having this problem?

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using the miuiandroid.com forum app
  2. Google Adsense

3. DaryoonONE

DaryoonONE Members

It shouldn't do that at all. You can try booting into CWM and wiping the cache and dalvik.

If that doesn't work, try reflashing MIUI again?
  4. broadband

broadband Members

Got the same kind of problem...whenever try to connect it through any WIFI it gets hang...any solutions!!
  5. vinaykrypton

vinaykrypton Members

Hiii ! same issue here! thank,s
  6. Leviathan

Leviathan Members

Wifi Connects Fine But The Signal Is Almost non-existent.
    Anyone have a fix for the Wifi? Ive tried every baseband I can find with no improvement. Ive switched back to stock, rerooted, wiped, etc etc. No improvement at all. the router is not very far from me and all the other wifi devices I have connect with full signal.

Tried Multiple Roms and Kernels as well. Im sure its not MIUI just thought Id ask here since this community is knowledgeable and may have an answer.

Im beginning to think its a hardware issue. but before I go extreme and switch to stock and return it for a new phone... Anyone have any insight?
  7. Leviathan

Leviathan Members

What version of MIUI are you using? with the 2.4.13 I had to switch to a different kernel to get it to connect to wifi at all.
    I recommend Matr1x v19 I get amazing battery life.

Share Our Site