TEST

WIP Evolution theme

Discussion in 'Theme Development' started by arpitbull, Dec 1, 2010.

1. arpitbull

arpitbull Members

I have never created or released a theme, but I have ported many foe myself. I was just trying to get an idea if anyone wanted to see manup's evolution theme on MIUI. I have not created any of the images, the were taken from the evolution theme and from other MIUI themes. I am almost done, if anyone wants it let me know.

The icons will change or I will try to get premission to use them before I release it.

Attached Files:

2. Google Adsense

3. InfidelforLife

InfidelforLife Members

Hell yeah. I want that chicks ass as the wallpaper too :)

Sent from my PC36100 using the miui-dev.com Forums App
  4. arpitbull

arpitbull Members

Here are a couple more screens. Also most of the orange is now green, except text highlight and progress bar.

Attached Files:

5. YoungGUN

YoungGUN Members

Sending button needs some work, but I definitely love the direction of this theme is headed. Keep upthe great work. Look forward to flashing it. :)

6. M4X

M4X Members

Looking forward to seeing this very much

7. aamzalag

aamzalag Members

i would love this theme. dark themes the best.
  8. co.ag.2005

co.ag.2005 Members

yes, please!

what is the weather app in the 2nd screen shot in the OP called?
  9. Timotato

Timotato Members

This would be so awesome! Please please! Also, can we have link to wallpaper? Cause, I'm a weirdo like that :p

Thanks!
    -Tato
  10. pink supervisor

pink supervisor Members

i also would like to see this theme for miui.
  11. faddys123

faddys123 Members

nice theme. Could also modify the lockscreen ?
  12. arpitbull

arpitbull Members

I will try to work on this when I get home. I have the lockscreen started already. I plan on fixing the send button on the MMS and cleaning up a couple of other things. I will post the wallpaper when I post the theme.

Also, if anyone has any good ideas for icons please let me know. I would like to use the ones I have on there but I have not recieved premission yet.
  13. JWorth

JWorth Members

this theme looks awesome... but you HAVE to include that wallpaper/give us all a link to it now lol

also, i agree that the send button needs some work.. and i wouldn't mind some faint grey lines between the numbers on the dialer, not a big deal just think it might look nicer

edit: didn't see your post about the send button... and i personally dont care much about icons because it is very easy to swap icons between themes. i figured that out last night and spent an hour or so taking all the best icons that i liked from different themes and putting them into one
  14. Dash 4reals

Dash 4reals Members

yes sir...Im interested......
  15. DashSatan

DashSatan Members

Absolutely love revolution theme. Count me in when you get it finished please! Looking awesome so far.

Just a thought for the icons. The theme is boarded green, why not border the icons the same way?

Sent from my Droid using the miui-dev.com Forums App
  16. arpitbull

arpitbull Members

Well, I got a lot done last night. I am going to upload what I have tonight. I will start working on theming apps/widgets sometime soon. I really like the icons I am using so I may just leave them. I will give credit where it is due.

Here's where were at....

Attached Files:

17. mjh68

mjh68 Members

Everything looks great ! , quick question and possibly idea. On the pulldown, is there anyway to make that transparent ? Davros , had one on blue steel initially and it looked sweet !
  18. arpitbull

arpitbull Members

If you look at the screenshots on the first page it is more transparent. It was a little hard to read so I chaned it. It does have some transperancy but I will change it tonight. I just need to find a happy medium.
  19. znauz

znauz Members

plz post the wallpaper and lockscreen wallpaper
  20. arpitbull

arpitbull Members

There you go!!

Attached Files:

21. wiineedmore

wiineedmore Members

Thank you ^^^^^^^ and thanks to the person below me

Share Our Site