Preview MIUI ROM 2.3.30 Preview changelog

Status
Not open for further replies.
It works with the phone, however it is very slow. When you receive a call it can take 5+ seconds for the contact name to appear.

Everything takes time to iron out. Give it time, be thankful its fixed atm.

Regards

I just hope that MIUI Music player problems will be fixed soon and also new lockscreen will be more optimised, because for me it's kinda laggy.

Looking forward to it! And btw, Themes manager still got som Chinese language.
I hope MIUI removes all the REBOOTS on SGS2 as well as the Data usage FC :/

I just hope that MIUI Music player problems will be fixed soon and also new lockscreen will be more optimised, because for me it's kinda laggy.
Every time I lock my SGS2 I get a wallpaper that isn't used, flash before I see the one I got. Wallpaper A on lockscreen, wallpaper b regular and a wallpaper C inbetween :S

Sir,

can you pls confirm on this?
security pattern on SG2 with 2.3.23 does not take effect...
i set it up twice but nothing happens...

tnx...

marxman

Hi everyone,

This weeks recommended updates:
  1. Camera interface optimisation
  2. New Stopwatch function
  3. Number attribution bug with contacts and dialer fixed
  4. Quicksearch FC problem fixed
  5. Music support for FLAC file format
Full list of changes will be published on Friday as normal. Expect bug fixes in; System, Phone, Browser, Libraries, Download Manager, Alarm clock etc as well.

526278_324253634300885_163658043693779_887376_540334623_n.jpg
This week will also see the official introduction of the Sony Xperia Arc S MIUI V4.0
Thanks,
Mark

looking forward to this!
mark will you include the non-chinese lock screen in this version please?

come ooon happy friday.. can`t wait to apply the updated rom.. hopefully it fixes the anser mode too.. i hate the clasic answering mode (the 2 circles swiping left or right)

Will MIUI 2.3.30 for sgs2 be based on LP3 Official Samsung firmware . Or will it still be based on LPQ ?

The 2.3.30 for Nexus S will be with Android 4.0.4 ? ;)

Mark
if you get the number attribution bug fixed, I'm coming back (from Cyanogen) and I'd like to donate to help you and team.
How do I do that?
arun

On the homepage http://miuiandroid.com/community .On the right side (sidebar) there is a donate button.

I'm pretty confident that bug is fixed in tommorow's build, but you'll have to see for yourself.

Wait before giving us praise on this fix :) the beta's this week appear to be fixing the dialing / phone attribution, the contacts database has been upgraded as well.

There is still a bug in Mms.apk however, if you edit the contact number to +44 from 0 example, the name is not updating, i've reported this bug to the MIUI China team for investigation. They have confirmed the bug and the Mms developer will look at a fix.

We truly hope to see the end of this bug as it has annoyed many of our users, and on other sites i am sure too!

Status
Not open for further replies.