MULTI 6.1.14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi!
My Redmi Note 2 (myfirst MIUI phone) came with crappy spy/bloatware loaded MIUI 6 vendor ROM so this new one is like a box of chocolates for me and my phone. THANK YOU!

I haven't tried much in 30 minutes since install but I do have a few questions regarding features:
1. ringtone and notification volume - wasn't this decoupled allready?
2. Mi Sound Enhancer - choose headphones - Piston 3 missing (someone was explaining how great Piston3 sound and if you select them in enhancer in MIUI 7 they are sound even better) Is this option only in stable? But considering question 1. this is really not important.

Thanks again
Hi
No piston 3 there isn't in the stable also.... what do you mean for volume? Is too low?

Hi
No piston 3 there isn't in the stable also.... what do you mean for volume? Is too low?
He means this - there's no separate slider for ringtone and notifications.
e58255da41fafb236a79afbbc9f41cb7.jpg

But I don't know if there ever was...

But going there to check made me realize that the slider for Bluetooth doesn't increase/decrease the sound when you slide it... All other slides do.
Don't know if it only works if connected to a device... Will try that later.

And after every update, the Bluetooth slider keeps resetting to a default in the middle, I have to manually push it back to maximum (though apparently, it doesn't change sound at all...)

Sent from my Redmi 2 (2014813) using Tapatalk

The issue with "folders" is related only to multilang roms. In Chinese Roms, there is an option to disable "recommended apps" and everything is working as it was supposed to.

He means this - there's no separate slider for ringtone and notifications.
e58255da41fafb236a79afbbc9f41cb7.jpg

But I don't know if there ever was...

But going there to check made me realize that the slider for Bluetooth doesn't increase/decrease the sound when you slide it... All other slides do.
Don't know if it only works if connected to a device... Will try that later.

And after every update, the Bluetooth slider keeps resetting to a default in the middle, I have to manually push it back to maximum (though apparently, it doesn't change sound at all...)

The bluetooth volume is the volume of the incall when paired with bluetooth

Reactions: tonirai
was released the stable version for Redmi notes 3 7.1.6.0

including how much will be available a version of your stable?

thanks to early

How can i see if the bootloader of my mi4c is locked? I use the china stable version, thanks

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-01-21-14-48-08.png
    Screenshot_2016-01-21-14-48-08.png
    143.9 KB · Views: 449
The bluetooth volume is the volume of the incall when paired with bluetooth
Ok, that explains why sliding it without being connected won't make different sounds.

Ideally, they could check to keep it from reverting to default when we update the rom... At least on my device it's like that - I keep pushing it to the max (both in the menu, and also when connected with the volume rocker), but after updating it keeps reverting to default.
All other volumes have memory... Minor thing, though.

Not sure, but you could at least try.
If you have FC on specific app, try clean this app's data from settings.
Tested, This does not work well...
You will have basic things like phone and acore that will fc.
The solution I used was to manually delete all data related to basic system and miui apps directly from recovery. But you will probably loose all secure data anyway...
It is faster to wipe all and reinstall again...

Envoyé de mon Redmi Note 2 en utilisant Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.