MULTI 6.6.23

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The phone works fine (redmi 3) although the *wow* calculator app is missing the widget (I know I am probably the 0,001% of users asking for it).

Also the Mi Remote app is still missing (that was useful).

The new power optimization app lacks the features of the previous one (timings, things to shut down, etc).
I accidentally clicked on "yes" on some kind of automatic optimization and some apps seems not to run at start up, even if they are allowed to do it. Probably due to this, Telegram notifications only show up when I open the app, but sometimes they also work normally.

As positive side I noticed the battery is as good as ever, there is really no battery drain on my device

Hi guys,
Just installed in MiNote coming from last development weekly with miui 7. Not a single problem found so far.

Just one info off topic, do you know how to change the color of the floating notifications in lock screen and in notification window?

Hi guys,
Just installed in MiNote coming from last development weekly with miui 7. Not a single problem found so far.

Just one info off topic, do you know how to change the color of the floating notifications in lock screen and in notification window?
only weather can do it......

Just install TWRP via fastboot.
There're many tutorials how to do that!
Then install 6.6.23 and that's it.

there too many TWRP in download page . which version i must download ?
because I downloded 2 version of TWRP and fastbooted them . but I couldn't run Recovery Mode (from updater & vol+ & power) .

please link me to true manual .

because I downloded 2 version of TWRP and fastbooted them . but I couldn't run Recovery Mode (from updater & vol+ & power) .

sorry

Same issue on my Redmi Note 2 running this latest version.
Go to settings -> installed apps -> default apps and select MIUI as default launcher app. After that, you can change wallpapers and you can use the Themes app.

When you're done, set back the launcher app to Nova/Apex/...

Reactions: raaaaaald
The phone works fine (redmi 3) although the *wow* calculator app is missing the widget (I know I am probably the 0,001% of users asking for it).

The new power optimization app lacks the features of the previous one (timings, things to shut down, etc).
I accidentally clicked on "yes" on some kind of automatic optimization and some apps seems not to run at start up, even if they are allowed to do it. Probably due to this, Telegram notifications only show up when I open the app, but sometimes they also work normally.

As positive side I noticed the battery is as good as ever, there is really no battery drain on my device
Must agree it's littlebit mess when you need to set permissions, configure battery saving features.
But when you get used to how to customize every app then battery saving works amazing....
Go to security app batery saver, customize Telegram app, put no restrictions.
Also, go to security and set to autorun Telegram.
Go to permissions manager, allow all.
Lock Telegram in memory.
It will work then.

Sent from my 2014813 using Tapatalk

Reactions: MannyRibo
9266d88dd193b7de949c6a75bf183aec.jpg

To all my friends,

My camera problem was solved.

I just go to recovery mode. Wipe dalvrik/art and cache. And than reboot system.
Just wait a few minutes.

Done. Change front camera solved.

Thank

Sent from Xiaomi using Mas Thenol

9266d88dd193b7de949c6a75bf183aec.jpg

To all my friends,

My camera problem was solved.

I just go to recovery mode. Wipe dalvrik/art and cache. And than reboot system.
Just wait a few minutes.

Done. Change front camera solved.

Thank

Sent from Xiaomi using Mas Thenol
credit to @graw2

Last edited:
Hermes on RMN 2, second attempt to upgrade from latest Miui 7 dev to latest Miui 8. Bugs: 1) no lockscreen, then freeze and reboot 2) Sim Cards not detected 3) Bluetooth connecting, disconnecting and so on. Made full wipe before.. Back to Miui 7....

post @1183 from @graw2
https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/6-6-16-17-18-miui-8.32197/page-60#post-300388

Reactions: feuerbach81

Which Xiaomi phone do you have?

Status
Not open for further replies.