MULTI 6.6.23

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't try but why wouldn't work. I'm talking only about apps backed up locally with miui back.

Sent from my 2014813 using Tapatalk
I tried and it works. Instead if you use titanium isn't working cos the device number or something like that has changed..

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 2 utilizzando Tapatalk

Reactions: severica25
I guess it's not related and maybe was the ROM, but apps acting weird when I have restored backup. So I'm not suggesting it, but it might be helpful.

Try to clear cache and if needed data also from apps which don't behave normally. Anyway thx for info.

Reactions: VILLO1988
Try to clear cache and if needed data also from apps which don't behave normally. Anyway thx for info.

Dunno know, as I said I solved with wipe data and reinstalled roms (Stefano idea :) ) but I'm thinkin that some apps has specific settings, and miui when goes in deep sleep kills them to save battery, since considered "battery expensive" and you can't do nothing about it...
Take eg battery drain also if blocked in the task,set autostart, set no limits. Miui still close it.

Nice, but Redmi Note 3G have poor 2G/3G signal and frequently loses network signal (2G, 3G; I tried automatically and manually, makes no difference) and it is take to much time to reconnect. I have to install an older ROM or from China. :(
Yup. Same here Redmi Note 3G

Don't try the China ROM. It has the same problem for me.

Unfortunately, even the last MIUI 7 ROM (6.5.26 - Last Miui 7!) that I used before , it can't solve the problem for me. Wiped data, cache, dalvik, system. I don't know what is the problem now. I dont't think this ROM can cause hardware problems. I hope it is a software problem. SIM works well with another phone.

Any advices anyone?

Hello Everyone

I'm facing the storage issue since the marshmallow update I did factory data reset at time of installation and after that I'm updating device by wiping cache

Since marshmallow first version to till date miui 8 6.6.23 I was updating my device mi3 by downloading zip file and deleting after update and now it's data which has been occupied is about 3.5 GB for Apps

Even after wiping data also it's showing only 800-900 MB free while I has only 5-6GB of data stored in device

Can someone please help me .......

Great job! This one works Just great @ Redmi2 WCDMA.

Previous Version, 6.6.16 had an install-loop AFTER a sucsessfull installation when rebooting.

So far no issues here
*Thumbs*

Overall really smooth and good battery, thanks!

I have one problem though: My MI5 has problems with internet. Wifi is really really slow. When I do a speedtest with the Ookla app, it says 30MB/s and with 5G even 150MB/s, but when I download files, either in Chrome or Play Store I get a max of 300 KB/s.
At first it didn't even want to connect to my 5G Wifi.

Reactions: Plinara
Mi5 here, everything is fine, better than the previous build. Faster, better battery life...

Only calculator force closes in money exchange mode and camera app is still the miui7 one.

Enviado desde mi MI 5 mediante Tapatalk

Hi all, I'm using mi3 having issue with WhatsApp notification. What I've done:
. Auto start
. Allow all permissions
. Locked in recent app
. Checked all notification
. Moved app to system.
Notifications still not coming through. Please help, any suggestions are appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Sent from my MI 3W using Tapatalk

Reactions: VILLO1988
Overall really smooth and good battery, thanks!

I have one problem though: My MI5 has problems with internet. Wifi is really really slow. When I do a speedtest with the Ookla app, it says 30MB/s and with 5G even 150MB/s, but when I download files, either in Chrome or Play Store I get a max of 300 KB/s.
At first it didn't even want to connect to my 5G Wifi.

After a new, clean install (wiped everything) still the same problem. When I try downloading a file with ES File Explorer, it's much faster though. Most other apps are slow:
Facebook (photos and videos loading really slow)
Play Store
Chrome
MIUI Theme (3 minutes to download 1 theme)

Reactions: Plinara
If you upgrade from MIUI 7 to 8 you need to wipe all data, unless you want issues, go ahead :). Good luck!

Upgraded redmi2 wcdma twice.
Last week with datawipe, had issues, went back t miui7
This week no datawipe, no issues
Could be co-incedence... :-/

This does not mean i am advising not to wipe...

Status
Not open for further replies.