Gps Issues

daimonnnn

Members
May 2, 2016
Hi guys

I'm currently on 7.5.6.0 MAACNDE Stable, and my GPS refuses to lock on to my location.

I have already granted permissions for various apps to access my Location but it does not help. I've tried various navigation apps like Google Maps, Waze, etc. and all of them have the same problem. Clearing data for individual apps does nothing too.

I have already tried re-flashing the ROM, as well as cleared Dalvik and Cache, and nothing works.

Anyone experiencing this issue too?

Edit: I have also set the GPS settings to High Precision, but doesn't work too.

Hi guys

I'm currently on 7.5.6.0 MAACNDE Stable, and my GPS refuses to lock on to my location.

I have already granted permissions for various apps to access my Location but it does not help. I've tried various navigation apps like Google Maps, Waze, etc. and all of them have the same problem. Clearing data for individual apps does nothing too.

I have already tried re-flashing the ROM, as well as cleared Dalvik and Cache, and nothing works.

Anyone experiencing this issue too?

Edit: I have also set the GPS settings to High Precision, but doesn't work too.

go to previous version, with wipe : system, dalvik/cashe, data.. and reinstall. V7.5.4.0

as always backup data within MIUI and with TWRP.

go to previous version, with wipe : system, dalvik/cashe, data.. and reinstall. V7.5.4.0

as always backup data within MIUI and with TWRP.

I doubt your suggestion will fix anything. I already had this problem since I was on 7.3.2.0 Stable.

I only had this problem after switching from the China ROM to Xiaomi.eu's ROMs

Just upgrade to 7.5.6.0 few days ago and found that the GPS locking is in trouble, worst than 7.5.4.0

Any suggestion please?

Just updated to 7.5.7 and it didn't fix the GPS :(
Wah how can it be different with me? This also fix my Whatsapp Call microphone permission problem. :(
Did you do a fresh flash by wiping all the cache, data and system?
I did a clean one. If not please try again.

Wah how can it be different with me? This also fix my Whatsapp Call microphone permission problem. :(
Did you do a fresh flash by wiping all the cache, data and system?
I did a clean one. If not please try again.

Still need to wipe system ah?? I damn lazy to reinstall everything haha