MULTI 6.7.21

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello graw2
You speak about otg in your post. Since june Otg function is dead in my Mi4s I have already posted on this matter but I steel without helpful answer.
The problem still exist with this new version, and Otg was working when I receive the phone. I feel as I am the only one to have this problem Is that true?
I use several usb key and 2 different cables all working properly on the samsung of my friend. if I connect the phone to the PC using same cable the synchro is ok with Miphone on pc.
If I connect a keyboard or a mouse to the phone nothing occurs. Feel like if thr phone don't power supply the connected device.
In parameters for stock memory the usb part of the parameters stay everythime in grey color. (see attached screen)
did it exist a code or a special function to activate OTG?
. You help will be very appreciated
3b049aea1bee5efe8f6054ac00a242ba.jpg

Envoyé de mon MI 4S en utilisant Tapatalk

It seems it is common Mi4S issue. May you can find here some useful info regarding this topic: http://en.miui.com/thread-280502-1-1.html

Still experiencing 2 anoying problems since miui 8

I Have got 2 Active Sims in my mi5.
Sim 1 is work
Sim 2 is private.

When I Have my phone connected to my carkit and People call me on either of the 2 Sims the calls are going Straight to my voice mal box.

I receive a massage of An missed call.
Full signal on Both Sims.
I can Make calls.
Internet works.
I receive All other messages.

I Have formatted my intern mem.cleared data,dalvik,cache,etc.
Download latetest rom,flashed via mi Flash but No luck.

Also reconnect multiple Times to carkit but No difference.

Problem 2 is that when trying to make a call it failes a lot.
Sometimes it failes 3 Times before I can Make a call.

Anybody experiencing Same issues?

Please advice.

Tx!

In redmi note 3g MTK settings can not be put in Spanish language.
Exactly the same. Installation method:
1.- previous versions: 6.7.15
2.- TWRP 2.8.7.0, wipe dalvik + caché
3.- install
4.- wipe dalvik + cache again
5.- install su 2.7.6
3.- again dalvik + cache
4.- Fin :)
and yes, settings in english, all the rest in spanish

Exactly the same. Installation method:
1.- previous versions: 6.7.15
2.- TWRP 2.8.7.0, wipe dalvik + caché
3.- install
4.- wipe dalvik + cache again
5.- install su 2.7.6
3.- again dalvik + cache
4.- Fin :)
and yes, settings in english, all the rest in spanish
Wipe dalvik + cache a lot lol

Reactions: Michael_K
Hi all!

Do you guys have the slowmotion feature working on this ROM? :)

With previous versions, the slowmotion is not working properly.

Thanks!

Why is there only 10 themes available for download in the theme app after upgrading to 6.7.21? I'm using redmi note 2.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Allready posted.... It only shows miui8 compatible themes for now.

Sent from my 2014813 using Tapatalk

Reactions: RaulC
Still having problems with the browser from the last two releases for mi5 , I did wipe cache and dalivik cache also system. The only thing I haven't tried is wiping data but i don't want to loose my data.
If nothing helps, eventually you'll need to wipe all data. When testing beta roms you must be prepared to lose data. You can backup applications to SD card miui local backup featurer and then wipe data/internal partition.

Anyone is having problems trying to use an image as a desktop or lockscreen background? If I try to open it, it says that it failed to load. What can I do?
Have feeling you are using some other launcher(nova etc.)
Enable Miui launcher then try to change.

Reactions: MIUInewbie
Hi guys, after flashing this update, my battery life is awful - when the phone is idle (not doing anything) the battery is pretty strong. When I start do do something - like I've just scrolled through Facebook news feed for about a minute and my battery drops 4-5% and if I start palying some game , it can drain up to 20% for several minutes! The phone is just 4 months old and never had this problem before. It seems I've got it after flashing 6.7.7 - on 6.6.30 it was stable.
Should I try using the stable release or what to do? I've already tried charging it full and discharging it again, battery calibration also didn't help. I've also tried to use the sMIUI ROM that are using those releases from here with some tweaks, but it seems it does help.
At the moment I;ve changed the CPU governor to OnDemand as it was default on Interactive and it is better now, but still the issue persists.
Please, give some advice!

[Quote = "rgxci, mensaje: 308.983, miembro de: 146361"] ¿Es posible actualizar desde Miui7 (xiaomi.eu ROM) para Miui8 (a esta ROM) a través de TWRP (limpiando la caché / Dalvik) sin perder Aplicaciones / settings / etc.?[/QUOTE fotos]
Antes de Hacer el Cambio Debes Hacer Una copia de Seguridad, en la parte de ajustes del celular tienes la opción de copia de seguridad

Hi guys, after flashing this update, my battery life is awful - when the phone is idle (not doing anything) the battery is pretty strong. When I start do do something - like I've just scrolled through Facebook news feed for about a minute and my battery drops 4-5% and if I start palying some game , it can drain up to 20% for several minutes! The phone is just 4 months old and never had this problem before. It seems I've got it after flashing 6.7.7 - on 6.6.30 it was stable.
Should I try using the stable release or what to do? I've already tried charging it full and discharging it again, battery calibration also didn't help. I've also tried to use the sMIUI ROM that are using those releases from here with some tweaks, but it seems it does help.
At the moment I;ve changed the CPU governor to OnDemand as it was default on Interactive and it is better now, but still the issue persists.
Please, give some advice!
I got it with miui 8 on mi4c.

Went back to 6.5.5, but still have battery issue, it feels like the battery is used only 50%

Complete mess....

Poslano sa mog Mi-4c koristeći Tapatalk

[Quote = "rgxci, mensaje: 308.983, miembro de: 146361"] ¿Es posible actualizar desde Miui7 (xiaomi.eu ROM) para Miui8 (a esta ROM) a través de TWRP (limpiando la caché / Dalvik) sin perder Aplicaciones / settings / etc.?[/QUOTE fotos]
Antes de Hacer el Cambio Debes Hacer Una copia de Seguridad, en la parte de ajustes del celular tienes la opción de copia de seguridad
Please in English language... Thanks

I got it with miui 8 on mi4c.

Went back to 6.5.5, but still have battery issue, it feels like the battery is used only 50%

Complete mess....

Poslano sa mog Mi-4c koristeći Tapatalk

I have no battery problem with mi4c. Only the proximity sensor doesnt'work!

Thanks, have that icon but it's for Modes not Scenes (like nighttime, beautify, landscape, etc etc). Used to swipe right to see them but they've gone!

On MI4c not possible to set the unlock password . Issued a critical error and the lock can not go setting .

Status
Not open for further replies.