Interesting For Mi5/pro

There are a lot of thingies that helps. But , after all , there is physical amount of electricity in battery . Personally , i don't want anything of that. On a good phone , by my opinion , battery must last one day with everything on. I had great experience with RN2 Prime and RN3 Pro .

Reactions: Stefano131270
It should be mentioned, that this tweak is a trade, battery time for performance. Of course, if someone needs every minute of the battery, he might try and use it. I for myself, do not buy a performant device like the mi5 to cripple its performance to get some extra time. If a battery make it easily over a day with everything (sync, etc) on, then I am happy. And the battery of my device lasts more then a day and it charges very quickly too. Furthermore, there is an "enable" and "disable" zip. But these files are from sMIUI. So, the "disable" zip, will restore the sMIUI defaults, not the xiaomi.eu default. Basically, do a nandroid backup before trying it ;)

cheers

Have tested it and haven't mentioned no difference with eu rom battery life. So, it's useless imho