Gps Problem (pokemon Go^^)

C0wBoY

Members
Jul 23, 2016
Okay listen.
I have big problems with GPS.
The GPS is not at my position. It is often around 50m wrong.
Thats quite bad for Pokemon Go.
Sometimes the GPS just stuck or does not even works.
I'm using the neweste version of the xiaomi.eu rom.

Please give me an advice to fix this. I want to play Pokemon.
The GPS does not work for Navigation aswell. Sometimes I'm somewhere else as I'm.

Thanks

Sorry for bad english ;)

Pokemon ^^

1. Go to Security app -> Permissions manager. Open Pokemon Go settings there and check for Location to be ticked. Also check for Camera permission there (then you'll be able to use AR while catching pokes)
2. Now go Settings -> Developer Settings and disable Mock Locations there
3. Open notification shade and long tap on GPS switch there. Check location services to be enabled. And choose the High accuracy for Gps settings.
4. Try to reinstall the game and launch it again (sign in with previously used account)
5. Try to reboot your phone (sometimes helped me in other games)
After the game islaunched wait for a couple of minutes for location fix

Not working. If I walk somewhere the gps always stuck and is not at the correct position.
Maybe software bug? Help psl

I own a Mi4 so I don't know if it might work for you. I installed the latest available smiui rom as the rom comes with an option to calibrate gps continent specific. This worked for me as I chose Asia while preparing the rom.

If I install any GPS test/status app. The app does not find my GPS signal. GPS Status says "searching for gps signal" and GPS test says "gps status: no fix". Do I need to reset my phone?

Reactions: Gaiden
I changed the ROM and also to MIUI 7. But it is still not working well. Now I'm a bit afraid that my Mi5 is maybe not okey.

I had the same problems

1.) Go to Security App -> Akku (battery) -> power saving mode for apps -> Choose Pokemon Go -> enable "No Restrictions/limits" and enable down "access"

2.) Be sure that in the app permission all allowed

3.) Be sure that "mock location" is unabled in developer options

Than you can restart your game and it works ;)

If not, please flash the newest DEV Rom 7.4.21 it works 100%!!

Last edited: