Mi4 Lte Ramdom Reboots [with Logs]

I flashed smiui for 4h i don't think that's the reason.
At first i flashed 7.3.3.0(fastboot rom) than eu rom I tested it > 7.5.2.0 eu I tested it >7.5.3.0 eu I tested it>now smiui 7.5.3.0
But how long did you run them separately ?

I'm trying sMiui rom based on latest stable to see if there's any difference. I'll post my findings...

Inviato dal mio MI 4LTE utilizzando Tapatalk

Did he confirmed that flashing with twrp his mi4 faced reboots? In case his device is not affected his answer could be a fake. I have the 2 kinds of devices so we need to be accurate.

Most Miui forum moderators are arrogant and when you report a bug they either give silly recomendations or tell you that their terminal works perfect.

I asked a few questions but he always gave me very short answers and hardly any help. He said that his Mi4 is rooted and running the latest global beta and that's about it.

I've just contacted him again so fingers crossed.

Reactions: jc rey
I'm trying sMiui rom based on latest stable to see if there's any difference. I'll post my findings...

Great, some tweaks may do the job, thanks for testing.

Envoyé de mon Nexus 7 en utilisant Tapatalk

Most Miui forum moderators are arrogant and when you report a bug they either give silly recomendations or tell you that their terminal works perfect.

I asked a few questions but he always gave me very short answers and hardly any help. He said that his Mi4 is rooted and running the latest global beta and that's about it.

I've just contacted him again so fingers crossed.
Monday I will flash via miflash the global 6.7.21 on my affected device and post my findings... But my hope is very moderate as the same device had reboots during the alpha test phase where I flashed via miflash....

But so far, the same runs smoothly since 24h on an unaffected mi4... As a no surprise...

7.3.3.0 runs 3 weeks, 7.5.2.0 runs 2 weeks and 7.5.3.0 one day
Seems good. But you miflash ed the China rom then installed twrp for xiaomi.eu ?

Last edited:
Well... With sMiui I had a total shutdown when in charge... Not really the result I expected. It never happened with other roms.

Well... With sMiui I had a total shutdown when in charge... Not really the result I expected. It never happened with other roms.

Sadly, that will avoid me to test it...

Envoyé de mon MI 4W en utilisant Tapatalk

Reactions: ArkoBalear
Sadly, that will avoid me to test it...

Envoyé de mon MI 4W en utilisant Tapatalk

Well now I'll try to flash the 7.5.3.0 via miflash than update to the 7.5.3.0 by xiaomi.eu - I don't think it'll work but still it is the most stable solution available right now (excluding KK)

Well now I'll try to flash the 7.5.3.0 via miflash than update to the 7.5.3.0 by xiaomi.eu - I don't think it'll work but still it is the most stable solution available right now (excluding KK)
Keep us posted.

Well, since I installed 6.7.21 only one strange reboot. Continue testing.

Enviado desde mi MI 4LTE mediante Tapatalk

Hi, I also had the problem of continuous reboot (two - three per day) I tried everything, factory reset, etc) I FINALLY SOLVED. First language was Italian, now I have set English. For two days I have not had reboots. Yeah (now i have the last dev weekly by ingbrzy)

Mi4w 64gb with miui 8 by xiaomi.eu 6.7.21

Hi, I also had the problem of continuous reboot (two - three per day) I tried everything, factory reset, etc) I FINALLY SOLVED. First language was Italian, now I have set English. For two days I have not had reboots. Yeah (now i have the last dev weekly by ingbrzy)

Well I'm not trying to be negative here but I've also had no reboots for about 130 hrs in some of my tests. I think you have to test it for a few more days before jump to conclusions. Please keep us posted... maybe this could be a real solution to this problem, who knows...

I use your solution for two weeks but with the stable global ROM. I continue with the random reboots, one of two for day.
Please keep us posted.