New Redmi 3 Pro Touch Lags While Charging

amir ghimire

Members
Jul 25, 2016
-i recently got redmi 3 pro silver cover.
-figure out some problem/bug, that its touch lags while charging.( it had miui 7 v7.2.1). touch becomes very laggy while charging. i have to try number of times to unlock my lock pattern. While scroling, randomly apps open. keypad needs to be pressed really hard to type.
-at first i thoght its because of charger and used samsung, and lg charger but the problem was same.
-i thought its because of rom, so flashed china stable rom( v7.5.1) and still the problem was same.
-i reported to the xiaomi care and service centre here in my country.
-they inspected the phone and replaced my phone with another golden colour. But the problem is still the same.
-i unlocked my bootloader and installed custom recovery. i installed european version(from xiaomi.eu) rom v7.5.1 and still the problem is same.
-i tried cleaning my cache/delvik cache in recovery to see if that could help, but nothing,

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-07-25-14-35-33_com.android.settings.png
    Screenshot_2016-07-25-14-35-33_com.android.settings.png
    72.6 KB · Views: 230
yes i did. i cleaned cache/delvik cache and no changes with it. I even posted about it on forum.xda. They are saying that its a setting that is made intentionally on cpu to reduce overheating of device, known as cpu throtttling. i couldnt post the link now. see my post on forum.xda

weird, because with that ROM 7.3.1 i didnt have LAG issue when charging,...

Is there way to disable it? With root access or something?

its all about kernel modification. We really require some expertise knowledge to play with it, as we have lots of kernel modification apps in play store to modify kernel setting for root users. But, its risky to play with those settings until we are expertise on these matter. I think we'll get optimised/modified kernels in near future from forum.xda which we can flash safely. But, all for now is to wait. :)

I notice too in my Redmi 3 Pro, i think i tried all EU firmware. Its annoying especially when texting and the touch seems to lose some sensitivity.