Bootloop Phone Unusable

You must unpack rom 2 times and choose the name of folder, which contain the folder images, but not the folder images.

Отправлено с моего Redmi 3 через Tapatalk

I disconnected the phone and closed down MIFLASH. Then connected phone again, restarted MIFLASH and selected flash, it is now processing . Showing device is busy and that it is writefile positon.

It did this earlier and then crashed. Hopefully works this time

How long should it take? The green progress bar is full however timer is still going and still shows as writing file

iy says progress completed successfully so as it shows in the video I disconnected the USB cable and powered on the phone.

Now the phone is showing the MI logo and the powered by android logo at bottom. Not doing anything else?

Last edited:
Thank you muchly for all your help

My phone is now back on and seems ok however it doesnt show an english keyboard only chinese

Settings-additional settings-language&input-keyboard settings.

Sent from my Redmi 3 using Tapatalk

Tried that and all the options are for chinese keyboards.

Most of the apps are still in chinese names despite me setting the language to english

Euro roms not includet Chinese at all. And has google market. Chinese roms are only for Chinese)).

No, I get you only right link to Chinese rom instead of wrong. Euro stable roms are stable. But xiaomi have not true stable roms, they are a part of endless process of making it)).

what do you mean its for twrp after unlocking?

would i be able to install it and it would work like i just did with the other one ?

So if i wanted a stable uk rom that was upto date which should i install?
OK. You got the phone working on official China stable ROM. Good.

Now kindly apply to unlock bootloader.

http://en.miui.com/unlock/

Read and go through the process. This involves having bootloader unlock access through your mi account, using the utility on the page to perform unlock bootloader. Do be patient as access takes time to be granted.

Once bootloader has been unlocked, you can get started installing twrp and installing the relevant ROM to your phone.

In the meanwhile, you can YouTube some videos on how to install Google play store on your phone .

Sent from my Redmi 3S using Tapatalk

The aim of unlocking is to be able to flash program TWRP in recovery partition. And after that you can flash all roms made for twrp. If your language is inglish, then euroroms are for you.

I have twrp with locked bl, i can flash xiaomi.eu rom?

Inviato dal mio GT-I9505 utilizzando Tapatalk

Reactions: spaiduhz
If you can reboot from twrp to twrp without problems, it is possible to flash rom for twrp with twrp. Go to twrp, make defolt clearance of memory, reboot from twrp to twrp and flash new rom. After flashing make clearens of dalvic and reboot.

Отправлено с моего SM-T800 через Tapatalk

If you can reboot from twrp to twrp without problems, it is possible to flash rom for twrp with twrp. Go to twrp, make defolt clearance of memory, reboot from twrp to twrp and flash new rom. After flashing make clearens of dalvic and reboot.

Отправлено с моего SM-T800 через Tapatalk
I tried to start the phone in recovery mode, the TWRP recovery start, I tried to reboot into TWRP from TWRP, and it works, so now I could use TWRP rom, even with I locked bl

Inviato dal mio GT-I9505 utilizzando Tapatalk

And reboot in fastboot mode pressing vol - + power while rebooting and wait, when start fastboot mode flash your phone using miflash

Enviado desde mi Redmi 3 pro mediante Tapatalk

OK. You got the phone working on official China stable ROM. Good.

Now kindly apply to unlock bootloader.

http://en.miui.com/unlock/

Read and go through the process. This involves having bootloader unlock access through your mi account, using the utility on the page to perform unlock bootloader. Do be patient as access takes time to be granted.

Once bootloader has been unlocked, you can get started installing twrp and installing the relevant ROM to your phone.

In the meanwhile, you can YouTube some videos on how to install Google play store on your phone .

Sent from my Redmi 3S using Tapatalk

I have received unlock permission

I would like to install the most recent stable euro ROM for my device rather than the Chinese version I currently have installed

Can you please advise?

I have received unlock permission

I would like to install the most recent stable euro ROM for my device rather than the Chinese version I currently have installed

Can you please advise?
Which part you stuck at? Unlocking bootloader? Just follow the instructions on the page given.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Which part you stuck at? Unlocking bootloader? Just follow the instructions on the page given.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Sourcing the most recent stable ROM I can use in the UK on my Redmi 3

Can only seem to find China stable ROM which is what I have installed 7.5.2 LAICNDE