MULTI 6.7.21

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I try install that ROM yesterday and noticed one bug. When i create pin code on lockscreen, settings is FC. But password was created. If i want to change it, that not appear, settings FC again.
Mi4W.

I try now to rollback to 6.7.14 and then to 6.7.7 (where I don't see this bug/error) but the problem (now) still remain... the next step is to install the last release and full wipe the phone but i don't have time now

good luck m8, i stay now on RR 5.7.1
please give feedback if you solved the wifi speed problem. thx in advance

Can it be that the battery has deteriorated. Have the 6.7.21 installed yesterday. Battery lost 15% in 6.5 hours standby today.
Redmi Note3G.

ROM 6.1.7 is ROM China Dev, modified from xda, have TWRP old version included
Flash ROM with Miflash
Then Flash with Updater app ROM eu, have new TWRP
I did not wipe, the phone is fine!
Cina Dev, and Weekly eu okay not wipe
With Mi cloud, I have not lost anything :cool::)
Hi.
I flash all except data end storage ( except storage only dont work).
After flash i haven't TWRP, only Mi recovery, and can,t install zip with eu_rom.
Rom updated automatically to the latest version.
I install TWRP and install eu_rom.
I'm confused.

Hi.
After flash i haven't TWRP, only Mi recovery, and can,t install zip with eu_rom.
I'm confused.
Dariooo, I did yesterday
upload_2016-7-27_15-52-4.png

Reactions: Dariooo
to much problems on MI4C

phone falls out when battery is below 22%
doesnt seeing my sim cards after a while.
overheating almost continue, when i am doing nothing.
reboow once in a while.
gps isnt 100%

Hi.
I'm confused.
I'm wondering how I had TWRP!
You can not install with Fastboot TWRP? test

Reactions: Dariooo
good luck m8, i stay now on RR 5.7.1
please give feedback if you solved the wifi speed problem. thx in advance

I try with: FULL WIPE (data, cache, system, dalvik) and reinstall on twrp the last rom 6.7.23, initial setup and test... same problem with BT ON, the wifi is slow... now I repeat with the 6.7.14... i give you feedback when try this or retry with 6.7.7 (the first miui 8 rom)... :(

PS: RR 5.7.1 is CM based? is a good rom?

ok, with 6.7.14 seems that wifi is OK with BT ON... i try this evening and give feedback tomorrow...

I try with: FULL WIPE (data, cache, system, dalvik) and reinstall on twrp the last rom 6.7.23, initial setup and test... same problem with BT ON, the wifi is slow... now I repeat with the 6.7.14... i give you feedback when try this or retry with 6.7.7 (the first miui 8 rom)... :(

PS: RR 5.7.1 is CM based? is a good rom?

yes its cm based. use it now a few days, and im very satisfied with it. if you cant solve the wifi problem with miui, maybe you should give it a try. remember to make a full backup from miui with alka twrp.

mhh, i tried 6.7.14 myself and i doesnt work for me. files over 30mb Download was slow like hell, no matter if BT on or off.

and with 6.7.7? did you tried it? i don't download file over 30MB, only app in playstore and don't have any issues... i only test the problem with BT ON and OFF

and with 6.7.7? did you tried it? i don't download file over 30MB, only app in playstore and don't have any issues... i only test the problem with BT ON and OFF

yup 6.7.7 same problem. i flashed around 6 different roms, and with every rom i got this problem. pls try a larger file from playstore (antutu 3d for example) and see if you get fullspeed.

hi...please anyone help me,
i've Hongmi 2 Pro 4G Dual SIM LTE 2014819
which one code for flashing eu rom ? wt88047 or wt86047 ?
grazie
Inviato da Xiaomi Mi5 da Tapatalk
~Tapatalk Mi5~
Remove back cover of your phone and check model name under battery.

Edited: Checked list from first post, unfortunately for that device can't see which rom. My guess would be wt88047 but wait and don't install until someone gives you reliable answer.

Sent from my 2014813 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: Stefano131270
Status
Not open for further replies.