Help - Redmi 3 Bricked !!

I solve my issue which is exact same issue.

Connect the phone fastboot mode and unlock bootlader again. Click restart phone button on miflash unlock.
And turn on download mode. Connect to miflash and flash the rom.

Last edited:
Hi, here I am again this time with good news! My redmi 3 is back to life !! : DD

IMG_20160718_134533_HDR.jpg

Capturar.jpg

Thanks to everyone who contributed to find a solution.
Can you provide the step by step procedures please bro?

Sent from my Redmi 3 using Tapatalk

Can you provide the step by step procedures please bro?

hi, i use this steps:
1. connect phone to PC with cable.
2. press and hold button on cable
3. press and hold all buttons on phone (vol+, vol-, power) for 15-20 seconds.
4. release button on cable.
5. flash in miflash.

good luck

www*youtube*com/watch?v=30Rs08oz79g

it shows you how to make a deep flash cable by your self. but you can also buy it online

Reactions: G0ku5
I'm not xiaomi expert. Just sharing my experience. When a flash failed, i pressed volume up + power. The phone vibrate, show mi logo, then vibrate again, then screen off. Pc device manager shows device in download mode. Then using miflash, i tried flashing but error end of file comes up. I tried the same thing, again same error. Then I tried volume up + volume down + power. Phone vibrate, mi logo then screen off. This time there is no 2nd vibrate. Pc device manager still show device in download mode. Tried flashing using miflash. Success, no error. Phone revive

thanks man. you saved my phone. the second download mode worked!

I am not an expert on flashing phones, but I simply want to share my experience with my Redmi 3S phone bought at an Aliexpress shop.

The phone came with the Global Developer ROM version 6.8.18. It was unable to update to a new version using the Update app. Nevertheless, since I wanted to install a global stable version, I downloaded the desired ROM (V8.0.3.0.MALMIDG (MIUI8)) and tried to install it using Miflash. The process started but aborted after a while. As a result, although I was able to boot the phone, wifi was not working, and it was impossible to enter in download mode and see the device in my PC as Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008.

I also obtained permission from Xiaomi to unlock the phone but I had no success.

Finally I found the solution at this page. It was extremely simple to build a flash cable. My phone was recognized as Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 and using the last version of XiaoMiflash I was able to flash the ROM. Nevertheless the first time I tried I obtained an error “Receiving hello packet” but it was solved rebooting my PC and flashing again.

Thank you all for your help!!

Reactions: G0ku5