[rom][cm12.1] Last Hope Rom - Best Rom Ever? ;)

I think that the temperature is the problem with Google maps (phone powered off and extremely hot after using maps for 30 mins with high accuracy Gps). Is there a safe way to fix the cpu voltage and make the temperature colder to avoid the problem? Or can you explain for a newbie how to set the kernel adiutor? @bugers
well, am no expert here, it's all about reading I guess...

cc8b34d5be1ef915ef802c3e207d6858.jpg

74b3b025290ac8925d2274685f6f4b0a.jpg

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk

well, am no expert here, it's all about reading I guess...

Do you use gapps and maps for navigation? With the undervolted parameters I think I should solve the problem but I am pretty not aware of what kind of damage I can procure

Do you use gapps and maps for navigation? With the undervolted parameters I think I should solve the problem but I am pretty not aware of what kind of damage I can procure
am using Magic Earth, offline navigation, but only use it as address reference, not so much as navigation.

have you already shared some new version PayPal-love to Bugi . .?

maybe if bugers will public release his sources, we will see more roms and quicker development, who knows?
i hope bugi will bring android 6 to mi2

Last edited:
anybody else experience this wakelock ? according internet it's something with sensors, but I cannot figure out with my device. Since unplugged it was just laying on the table.

c1f6bc3545412ad013ec4d842351992f.jpg

41f81ff7d1f7f1388ef2d77d268348b1.jpg

hi all, i just mod this audio for this rom, this a ViperFX from MoKee rom, and dolby atmos from xda and some file Sony Beat audio, its work perfectly on rc9 i tested, if you want try this a link

https://my.pcloud.com/publink/show?code=XZ1xgfZgWdo40PgFx5K8aCNefcbsjHh7GQX

flash via recovery.
Note:
- you need SuperSU for enable the SELinux to premissive.
- Remove or disable the default AudioFX

Backup your system before cz the animation/visualizer on Locked Screen not running again, i still find the problem, maybe you or @bugers can help me

Last edited:
@Miyaku For me with only V44A FX the lockscreen visualizer is working. I'm using V4A from official XDA forum and it's working fine.
Maybe Dolby could cause these problems, because it's app that wasn't expected in the proces. The script from Sony shouldn't mess
Note that the visualizer is showing only when the audio output is not muted - I've got confused by this when I was testing, if it's woking.

Reactions: Miyaku
@Miyaku For me with only V44A FX the lockscreen visualizer is working. I'm using V4A from official XDA forum and it's working fine.
Maybe Dolby could cause these problems, because it's app that wasn't expected in the proces. The script from Sony shouldn't mess
Note that the visualizer is showing only when the audio output is not muted - I've got confused by this when I was testing, if it's woking.
90f77ba001124b3a801d970f184ecaa7.jpg
6b1057dcd75bd953fe413fce281f1061.jpg
196498d840ffc5e0ee5ec7de3b534659.jpg
i too, im try v4a and dap/dolby still working visualizer on lock screen, but if added sony beat not work/muted, also if play music AudioFX on status bar,,

Last edited:
RC10 > ready for download
20160815 - Public RC10.1
- CM base updated to latest
- (testing) Added: Simplified thermal driver by franciscofranco (be careful if device is too hot, stop using it! It may damage your device)
- Added: QC latest fixes for Quadrooter
- Fixed: Troubles with video playback
- Fixed: Chronometer jumping back and forth
- Fixed: some kernel memory leaks and race conditions
- Improved: f2fs driver
- Improved: memory management, cpu scheduling
... and many more minor changes.

Thank you very much Bugi for your continuous support and work for our device, downloading now, will install coming weekend.

And cheers! I've shared a few beer with you@PayPal René

Hi, do i have to full wipe?
I dirty flashed it in a queue with supersu, xposed and gapps. Then wiped dalvik cache. Booted fine, running now almost 24 hr with it. Smooth/lagging as before. No FC. Good daily driver. Not had camera or wifi problems yet. Ymmv... @bugers, Thank for keeping this puppy alive.

Reactions: swimmer
Yep, it would be better to have file names somewhat consistent with textual announcements (date and RC number).

@MiKhan well, date actually is in the file name.
So far this release seems good, I encountered only Twitch app issue (Most of the time it crashes when you trie to load the video), but that isn't anything really important.

Reactions: bugers and marvollo
Announced info:
"20160822 - Public RC10.2"​
Actual file name:
"cm-12.1-20160818-EXPERIMENTAL-BuGi-aries.zip"​

Reactions: Miyaku