MULTI 6.7.28

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Same bug as previous roms. Schelude auto ON doesen't work when phone is connected to the charger.

MI5

http://en.miui.com/thread-315738-1-1.html

Yeah, both below issues still present in 6.7.28, but apart from this the 6.7.28 release works perfectly for me, both OS and TWRP recovery (stuck at TWRP logo and USB OTG issues are fixed in this release). I am very satisfied with this...

Issues:
http://en.miui.com/thread-315742-1-1.html
http://en.miui.com/thread-315738-1-1.html

Reactions: antilis
On Mi5 64GB, opening and closing folders is laggy, cleaned cache still the same. Also - wakelock when fingerprint unlock is activated. + battery draining much faster and network type is staying in 4g when 2g only is selected, when select 3g it switches to 3g but doesnt go back to 2g.

Last edited:
We have already few bricks caused by installing wrong file by noobs before this detection.. Better to modify recovery to detect device correctly..

~Tapatalk Mi5~
Agreed with ingbrzy

Sent from my MI NOTE Pro using Tapatalk

Not working in Mi Max Pro (helium), TWRP does not allow! Please make twrp for mi max pro. THX!

Hello.I want to update mi Mi NOTE PRO to Miui 7.5.I downloaded the rom:
xiaomi.eu_multi_MINotePro_V7.5.2.0.LXHCNDE_v7-5.1.zip
Now i have on my phone :MIUI 7.2.1.0 Stable(LXHCNDA)[No OTA updates].I am wondering,it is possible to make the update?I also have TWRP 3.0.0-0 installed on my phone.Can i make the update from updater app on the phone?Or what is recomanded?
Thanks!!!

I don't use Mi Cloud or backup. I use Titanium so I'm skipping this release, in fact I disable Xiaomi Framework for better performance and battery. :)

Not working in Mi Max Pro (helium), TWRP does not allow! Please make twrp for mi max pro. THX!
If you know what you are doing you can flash with my instructions from previous posts.

Sent from my MI MAX using Tapatalk

Turn off in galery setting

Gửi từ Mi5 của tôi bằng cách sử dụng Tapatalk

I already tried that but I don't have that option

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-07-30-15-29-14-253_com.miui.gallery.png
    Screenshot_2016-07-30-15-29-14-253_com.miui.gallery.png
    205.6 KB · Views: 323
I don't use Mi Cloud or backup. I use Titanium so I'm skipping this release, in fact I disable Xiaomi Framework for better performance and battery. :)

1. Why would you skip this release because of titanium, I use it normally?

2. How did you disable xiaomy framework?

issue call button in hearphone was fixed, thanks you :D
but why i flash via TWRP, about phone still show MIUI version 7.5.1 stable ? something wrong ?

This is driving me crazy: how the hell do I make the microphone of my Bluetooth headphones work in calls or recorder? It takes the phone's microphone instead

Sent from my Redmi Note 2 using Tapatalk

Great rom as always for Mi4 LTE, installed and working flawlessly
Thank you for your hard work

1. Why would you skip this release because of titanium, I use it normally?

2. How did you disable xiaomy framework?
1. Not because of Titanium. All the changelog is about MI cloud syncing and Galleries which I don't use. I don't use MI cloud for backup, I just use Titanium.

2. I just uninstall it, either disable or uninstall other MI services except I can only login to my MI account.

This prolong battery life and better performance for use of RAM.

If you are lazy enough to do this. You can also use smiui release but I don't wait that long.

1. Not because of Titanium. All the changelog is about MI cloud syncing and Galleries which I don't use. I don't use MI cloud for backup, I just use Titanium.

2. I just uninstall it, either disable or uninstall other MI services except I can only login to my MI account.

This prolong battery life and better performance for use of RAM.

If you are lazy enough to do this. You can also use smiui release but I don't wait that long.
Thanks, will try

Write what does not work, you have granted the permission? in battery setting you looked like applications are set?
Yes. I check all. The problem occurs some time after installation. Even when the application is activated messages are not displayed.

Hello.I want to update mi Mi NOTE PRO to Miui 7.5.I downloaded the rom:
xiaomi.eu_multi_MINotePro_V7.5.2.0.LXHCNDE_v7-5.1.zip
Now i have on my phone :MIUI 7.2.1.0 Stable(LXHCNDA)[No OTA updates].I am wondering,it is possible to make the update?I also have TWRP 3.0.0-0 installed on my phone.Can i make the update from updater app on the phone?Or what is recomanded?
Thanks!!!
Or should i install ?
xiaomi.eu_multi_MINotePro_6.7.28_v8-5.1.zip

After clean flashing from 6.7.21 on Mi 5 tapping the home button to go to home screen doesn't work anymore. It still works when I physically press the button, but not by tapping the button.

Has anyone else experienced this?

Edit: downgraded back to 6.7.21 and it works again.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.