MULTI 6.8.4

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
When i press home button on camera creen it's takes me back to lockscreen.

Redmi3s

Wysłane z mojego Redmi 3S przy użyciu Tapatalka

Seems to be unlocked by Mi-Band due to be to close.

Tested by taking of - thx

Is there a way or an application to show notifications on the lockscreen like on the AOSP roms (apart from AcDisplay which doesn't work properly) for Miui?

hi, yesterday i tried to flash 'twrp-3.0.2-0-libra-aqua-20160606.img' and 'twrp-3.0.2-0-libra-aqua-20160612.img' using twrp version 2.8.7, both version succeded but when the twrp booted up, the screen seems to be not responding to any of my touch. help please

*sorry for my bad english*

help.. please..

Is there a more detailed description on how to install the ROM?

I get lost at step one "TWRP Recovery Zip"; when I click download I can not find the file.
I also don't know how to get in the boot-loader menu.

Would be very nice if someone can help me out.

Hi there everyone!

How to fix wifi download speed issue? It seems stuck at 507 kbs.

How to delete Wallpaper Carousel?

How to change icons?

Thanks!

Hey guys!

Can someone tell if this ROM is any good for Mi5 32Gb (Weekly update)?
Does it have qualcomm mp implemented?

Want to try it out but would prefer to be aware of existing bugs/issues.

p.s is root necessary for this ROM to be installed?

Thanks

Last edited:
I travelled from Holland via germany and swiss.to Italy.
As soon as I crossed the border I Lost Mobile connections and All of my apn setting.
My provider is Ziggo mobiel.
I Have got data and roaming enabled but it is not working.
Somebody know the correct setting or a work around?
You must identify what operator your phone company will use for roaming, and adapt apn settings accordingly

Inviato dal mio MI PAD 2 utilizzando Tapatalk

Is it possible to enable contact pictures on exchange email app in miui8? I have no option now I think..

Last edited:
Is there a way or an application to show notifications on the lockscreen like on the AOSP roms (apart from AcDisplay which doesn't work properly) for Miui?
I have it... Works perfectly

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 2 utilizzando Tapatalk

Thank you dribibu, same error message too, but no problem for me that updating ROM takes a long time, but during the process, device is overheating up 90º centigrades and battery draining too fast 30% each time. This problem could damage my Mi 3W, so I think that is not good to do updates frequently.

90 degrees Celsius is hot. Somehow it looks your Mi 3w takes a longer Time in twrp then my 20 minutes. With the Same Mount error.

Anyone having problems with OneDrive syncing photos to Cloud storage?

I noticed that my photos are not being synced to the cloud storage, it only starts syncing when I open OneDrive and close "Upload from camera" and re-opening it.

Anything I can do about it?

Installed - all good so far on Mi5 32Gb. But is there a way to change notification bar color scheme? maybe just unvert it or restore colors from MIUI7?
(aside for themes - the best I got - black bg and grey texts which is no good xD)

Secondly - after Flashing this ROM on device - can I use MIUI Updater to keep it up for next releases here? Thanks

Did you do something special in the last weeks to get the correct version of TWRP?
TWRP doesn't seem to have a Mi4s release. I was able to install the Weekly build from 6.6.18, but not this release or the release from last week. An error states that I'm using a Aqua rom on the wrong system.

It seems that the TWRP version is to old and it needs to be upgraded.
Where does your TWRP come from or have you changed some settings on your phone in the last 6 weeks?
https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24572369242685509

Sent from my MI 4S using Tapatalk

Installed - all good so far on Mi5 32Gb. But is there a way to change notification bar color scheme? maybe just unvert it or restore colors from MIUI7?
(aside for themes - the best I got - black bg and grey texts which is no good xD)

Secondly - after Flashing this ROM on device - can I use MIUI Updater to keep it up for next releases here? Thanks
1. No atm
2. There is pretty big chance that won't be Ota upgrades. Visit site and manually download rom if you find need for testing

Sent from my 2014813 using Tapatalk

How is your battery life?

My camera record under 30fps in 4k,FHD,HD,SD is a general bug? or what it do wrong.

Attachments

• photo_2016-08-09_11-19-00.jpg
    photo_2016-08-09_11-19-00.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 340
It won't be miui 7.5 stable for mipad (mocha)?

Enviat des del meu falcon usant Tapatalk

1. No atm
2. There is pretty big chance that won't be Ota upgrades. Visit site and manually download rom if you find need for testing

Sent from my 2014813 using Tapatalk

1. Any info on when, if at all it will be?
2. No, I don't mean OTA - what I mean - if it's possible to upgrade those EU MIUI versions via manually putting them on Upgrader app in MIUI - thus avoiding TWRP

How is your battery life?

Not sure yet - just first day. From what I see it doesn't look as good as I expected. So far not seeing any major differences between MIUI 7 & 8, although phone started to heat up when using wifi and it didn't happen on latest Global.

One bug I noted (but I haven't actually tested it on MIUI 7) is Viber not receiving calls - all permissions and autostart granted, also tried to reinstall and reboot.
Still - can't get call notifications after memory wipe - Only getting a "Missing call" push and I do get text messages.
Skype is all good (incl. calls)

The only advantage I noticed so far (might be subjective) for me it seems like charging became a bit faster (~15 min. less) with stock charger.

So there's that. Overall I would not recommend upgrade to that ROM for regulars (like myself) - it's plain pointless - differences are very few from Global Stable. Performance somewhat same. But some bugs included.

speaking only for myself here on Mi5 White 32Gb. It might not be a case for other devices.

Status
Not open for further replies.