Ermm Need Some Help Regarding [rom] Andoid 6.0.1 For Mi Note Pro By Mr Ivan[rom] Andoid 6.0.1 For Mi

shilow tee

Members
Jun 29, 2014
i saw this post... i wan to update mine phone to this.. can someone teach me step by step... i already make mine mi note pro to ixiaomi.eu_multi_leo_6.3.24_v7-5.1.... but i wan android 6.. anyone mind to teach me step by step?

Hello, you only need :
-the twrp 3.0 for xiaomi note pro
-the room android 6.0 by mr.ivan
- gapps (you can take from this website opengapps.org (arm64 - android 6.0 - pico)
- the fix gps (i take that from xda-developers.com)

Now with this it´s easy, you install twrp - > wipe the phone and install android 6 - gapps - fix gps .When you boot your phone, you will had problems with google services ( it´s normal) , continue with the settings and when you can go to settings open apps setings and give all permisons to google services.

When you do that , you will had your phone with android 6 .

How is the battery life kastras? some major bugs like facebook or snapchat not working?

1 more question ... is it doing it with cmd with connect computer then use fast?? or just direct do it by phone? mind teach me step by step....newbie here

connect to pc and use fastboot??? then use twrp? is it like that?

How is the battery life kastras? some major bugs like facebook or snapchat not working?
The batery life with whatsapp or telegram is lower than android with miui. With facebook app i don´t found any problem but with the games like pokemon go, fallout the phone is hot and the batery doesn´t had live.

1 more question ... is it doing it with cmd with connect computer then use fast?? or just direct do it by phone? mind teach me step by step....newbie here

connect to pc and use fastboot??? then use twrp? is it like that?
you need to user abd for flash fastboot with twrp. After that you run the movile with twrp , wipe phone and install android and pico apps .

After one week, i recemded don't install this rom . Apps Crash , batery go down every day and movile phone go so hot

Reactions: alberto85