New Can't Install Play Store Apps - Sick And Tired Of Miui

Farukki

Members
Aug 17, 2016
Hi guys, sorry to complain, but I can't believe what I have to go through to install play store apps on my Redmi 3S. Basically I can't open google play services and google play store.
Seriously? Install TWRP, ADB, Fastboot, USB Driver, recovery.img, enable developer option, debugging, MI PC Suite (which doesn't recognize the USB), reboot, reconnect - and it still doesn't work!
I'm not a hacker damn it, I thought I bought an android smartphone, and not a MIUI phone.
Do I need an adroid university certificate to download from play store?
If there is an easy solution please help!
And if not, then Xiaomi damn it, fix this huuuuuuuuge bug

Make a clean installation of rom Wipe All then install latest stable miui rom from official Site by fastboot method .if still don't work then it's strange.

Just download Google installer and then install playstore and other apps. I cannot post a link but you can easily find instructions on web. It worked for me. I didn't install anything else from your post.

I heard a lots of people have success with this GAPPS

Its designed for Marshmallow and also designed for MIUI8
en dot miui dot com /thread-294362-1-1.html

Those gapps that we tried and got errors and FC are for Lollipop and outdated already

Last edited:
I know but "special"

Special file, because it doesn't have version number on it and its been renamed, feel free to do MD5 checksum if you want.... or if you're not comfortable with the Gapps, then don't install.. simple! or ask the author directly!

Last edited: