Request Roms Support For Redmi Note 3 Special Edition Aka Kate

wtfjajaja

Members
Aug 23, 2016
yes, I have a kate device, Deutsch isn't included in the official rom... I think you would have better luck seeing it in custom rom.

Same here, have the Kate version since yesterday, i love the phone, but i really want Root unlocked bootloader and multilang rom ;)

Any help in this is welcome :D

It has only Global ROM.. We use Chinese as base.. Sorry guys..

~Tapatalk Mi5~

Thank you anyway. To be honest I am happy with it the way it is, having a Xiaomi.EU rom would simply have been icing on the cake!

Oh, no xiaomi.eu support for kate is a real bummer. I was just thinking about buying this phone.

At least one could add German locale and then all 3rd party apps would be displayed in German. I once did that with the Chinese ROM for Mi5.

Reactions: Rakk3r
Oh, no xiaomi.eu support for kate is a real bummer. I was just thinking about buying this phone.

At least one could add German locale and then all 3rd party apps would be displayed in German. I once did that with the Chinese ROM for Mi5.

Install official Global developer Rom, German is included! When MIUI 8 Global Stable for kate is released, German will also be included, but not in MIUI 7 stable.

Install official Global developer Rom, German is included! When MIUI 8 Global Stable for kate is released, German will also be included, but not in MIUI 7 stable.

Do you know there is also Dutch lang in this developer rom ?

Thanks

Yes , i installed Twrp recovery and rooted my kate without a problem

Does TWRP recognize your phone as "kate" ?

I know you can use TWRP (+ SuperSu) to root "kate" but TWRP recognizes it as "kenzo" and you might have trouble installing "kate" ROMs.

That's what I read at least.

For now there is no modified version of twrp for kate . so i used the kenzo one , also installed a aosp costum rom and replace the modem file and works perfect so far .
I think there will be no costum roms for kate in a while

For now there is no modified version of twrp for kate . so i used the kenzo one , also installed a aosp costum rom and replace the modem file and works perfect so far .

I'm fine with the global ROM. I just want root.

So your situation is quite different from mine.

Please explain the steps to flash AOSP or CM

Inviato dal mio MI 2S utilizzando Tapatalk