Gps Fix Problem

overwrite the gps.conf with this one
Hi, I'm from Portugal and I'm having this issue too. Just change gps.conf and so on, and fix is almos impossible. MIUI 8 6.7.14 Tried stable, but the problem persists.

Attachments

• gps.confport.txt
    3.3 KB · Views: 816
Reactions: Ra7or
Hi,

I live in Seattle, Washington, USA. And I am facing the same problem. It there in fix for this? I really neer GPS as I recently moved to Seattle and its difficult to drive without GPS !

Thanks
overwrite your gps.conf with this

Attachments

• gps.confus.txt
    3.2 KB · Views: 646
Please let me know if that files solves your gps issues asap.Remembee you must use root explorer,es file explorer or similar app to overwrite the file located on root/etc folder

Sent from my MI 4W using Tapatalk

Please let me know if that files solves your gps issues asap.Remembee you must use root explorer,es file explorer or similar app to overwrite the file located on root/etc folder

Do as I said bro, it worked very well, no need to replace any system file.

go to CH Play and install GPS Fix, open and Start Fixing, let it be done and your gps will be good at all :D. If u had replaced the gps.conf, re-replace the original file then do it later.

Do as I said bro, it worked very well, no need to replace any system file.

go to CH Play and install GPS Fix, open and Start Fixing, let it be done and your gps will be good at all :D. If u had replaced the gps.conf, re-replace the original file then do it later.
Thats not working as far as that app generates a gps.conf that you must overwrite(it generates one in your sdcard not in root/etc)

Thats not working as far as that app generates a gps.conf that you must overwrite(it generates one in your sdcard not in root/etc)

Oh, my font was rooted and it worked well on 7.5.3 China stable. I think it will also be good to you haha.

Hi,
I'm from Poland and I have the same problem. Could you share gps config file for Polan location ?
Thank you.

Hi, sorry for bothering you . But can you please made a config GPS file also for Czech Republic (CZ) ? Im having this issue and I hate my GPS on this phone the config looks like this.

Thank you

Attachments

• Gps_xiaomi_mi4w_CZech.zip
    2.2 KB · Views: 537
Can someone kind enough to help make config file for Malaysia GPS. cant seem to get it work until now.

Hi! I live in Brazil, South America. Is there a file for my region??

I have the same GPS problem, it can't get a location and lock the signal.

So apps like maps, waze and others don't work.

Please help!

I live in johor Malaysia, I have a problem, my gps can locate my location but after located, gps no moving when i move, the gps just like lock in there, help, sorry for my poor english

Hi I've got also a GPS issue with my Mi4C here in the Philippines. May I also request for the gps configuration text file? Many thanks! - Anthony

I live in johor Malaysia, I have a problem, my gps can locate my location but after located, gps no moving when i move, the gps just like lock in there, help, sorry for my poor english
have you tried replacing your gps config file?

Hi, I'm from Italy and i have gps problem (lost gps signal). I read this thread but i don't understand how manage my gps.conf file. Thx

Hi, I tried the conf file for India from the previous comments. Still the GPS keeps on skipping and goes places. Could anyone please help. Thank you in advance.

Hi, I'm from Italy and i have gps problem (lost gps signal). I read this thread but i don't understand how manage my gps.conf file. Thx
Hi Davide, to manage your gps.conf file, you need root access to your etc folder located at root/etc/

Thank you, but where do I find this file? I can't get my phone rooted :/
Get your phone rooted first. Theres a lot of step by step rooting guide pretty much for every phone. Which country are the gps.conf for?