MIUI 8.2 6.8.18

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I know The symbol > in the meteo information is a "know bug" in italian translation but when it will be fixed ?
(I can't insert image)

I am really sorry if someone asked before, but I cannot even find with search.
Where is Three-fingered swipe for screenshot?

I am really sorry if someone asked before, but I cannot even find with search.
Where is Three-fingered swipe for screenshot?
On RN3P it is in additional settings - Screenshot!

Don't use it because, i perform the swipe for changing default landing page of homescreen.

I have installed latest estable build on my mi5 (with clean installation) since yesterday and all is working very well.....good batery life, very fast.....perfect!
Thank you for the ROM!

Last edited:
guys... I had random reboot with my MI4S with stable MIUI 8... I guess I will flash the 6.8.18 back...

Hello everybody, just a little question. The MIUI8 Chinese stable rom for Mi5 has been uploaded for several hours (en.miui source).
But, by checking the stable MIUI8 roms from xiaomi.eu, I saw that the rom for Mi5 was uploaded yesterday with the same release name (V8.0.3.0.MAACNDH). So, has the latest xiaomi.eu stable rom yet been built ?
Thank you in advance.

Google play serv. wakelock from time to time on Redmi 3S, even after several wipes...

What phone, build..

- sent from my Mi5
ups, sorry, forgot to mention, latest build (Note 2 - 8.0.1.0)

On RN3P it is in additional settings - Screenshot!

Don't use it because, i perform the swipe for changing default landing page of homescreen.
was there in the previous version(6.8.18), but now in 8.0.1.0 is not there. for me worked perfect.

Last edited:
ups, sorry, forgot to mention, latest build (Note 2 - 8.0.1.0)

was there in the previous version(6.8.18), but now in 8.0.1.0 is not there. for me worked perfect.
A estable version is a downgrade where features from previous beta builds may not be present
If you want 3 finger screenshot, you will need to install a beta or wait for the next stable

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 2 mediante Tapatalk

Reactions: jc rey
A estable version is a downgrade where features from previous beta builds may not be present

I know, but I asked because I thought that was a bug for RN2 so some glitch in my phone settings

but is it possible install the previous 6.7.21 without lost anything? just dalvik+cache?

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 2 utilizzando Tapatalk

I know, but I asked because I thought that was a bug for RN2 so some glitch in my phone settings
Nope, everything is fine in our devices , btw, have you found any major bug on the stable? I ask in order to know why our room has been removed from en.miui.com

Nope, everything is fine in our devices , btw, have you found any major bug on the stable? I ask in order to know why our room has been removed from en.miui.com

I didn't had time to verify all. panorama bug is still present.
On the other side I saw a good improvement on the battery. much better then 6.8.18

Hey guys, just flashed the stable over 6.8.18. Dirty, really. Faced just on problem: the gallery app is crashing. Nothing else. It feels more responsive and I suppose the battery life is better. Thanks

I'm still on MIUI7 6.5.19 Developer ROM with TWRP version of @ingbrzy from that ROM.

I want to upgrade on MIUI8 Stable ROM (xiaomi.eu)

-
Do we still NEED to perform this?
For Redmi NoteW installation, follow this guide for repartition your internal storage...
otherwise you will get bootloop and cry to your pillow..!"

I'm asking because on my local forum (Miui Hellas) they don't perform this to flash any rom.

[/COLOR][/B]

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.